Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Tide posted:

Calling it now: Bracken is not part of the :siren: conspiracy :siren:, per se, but is actually going to help solve it.

I'd place my bets on it too. This is probably all part of the missing Castle plot last season and Becket went to Bracken hoping for info since he might've known something (and probably did).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

They've long gone past jumping the shark and nuking the fridge. gently caress.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Mymla posted:

I know the second amendment is a thing and all, but do you americans really have to make notebooks out of kevlar?

It's a cliche/trope. It's been done with bibles, badges, cell phones, etc. Essentially it's any object that can fit in a breast pocket that's either very thick or has metal.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Who's bright idea was that computer that could hold a conversation? They need to be forcibly removed from the production of the series since it's served no function that one of the other characters couldn't do. The hacking scene was also bad and makes me question if the writing staff has changed all that much between seasons.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
I'm just going to pretend there were only 7 seasons and any cliffhanger didn't exist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Blazing Ownager posted:

IMO they should have gone the extra mile, pulled what cast they could over the weekend, and done the Cop Rock ending

Because even that'd been better than this poo poo. I'm still laughing how it was.

Oh Castle, I never thought this show would have been the one to break me but it did. I'm glad I came back for that stupid as hell ending though in hindsight, so incompetent.

PS: If you want to see how to say "gently caress you, we're out!" with an ending, watch the reboot TV show V ending. That poo poo was amazing. It was a middling show but oh man, that made it all worth it.

What happened with V?

• Locked thread