Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
I haven't watched the show since it came back from Winter break. Any important stupid things happen before I just watch the finale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

Hmm, where there any particular standout episodes following the format of "Castle helps the police solve a mystery by providing outlandish explanations for mundane happenings, only to be proven partially right in the end"?

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
So did this episode even have any jokes. Remember that time Castle bought that bullet proof vest that said "Writer" on it?

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

GreenNight posted:

Congrats you realized after all these years that they have comedy episodes and serious episodes. Amazing.

Sorry, I know. That was just being me being bitter about the show falling down a pit of self seriousness. In the earlier seasons, it seems the serious episodes were limited to one two-parter each season. But like I said, I skipped like half this season. Maybe I have to watch this Genie episode to remember the good times?

• Locked thread