Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Tell me. HOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
If you think about Zoglin you automatically post in the zoglin thread.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Matoi Ryuko posted:

How did that post get in this thread.

my theory is: you clicked on this thread, then clicked reply, then typed that message, then clicked submit reply

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Blhue posted:

my theory is: you clicked on this thread, then clicked reply, then typed that message, then clicked submit reply

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I thought zoglin had posted the comments, and instead it's just this!!!

To be honest, though, this thread probably doesn't need to be stickied, it'll be on the first page whenever it needs to because people will be posting in it.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Just because this is the drinking girls thread doesn't mean you can drunkpost here matoi

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Fellis posted:

Just because this is the drinking girls thread doesn't mean you can drunkpost here matoi

Mod privilege.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

hey zoglin my friend and translator of after hours sexy akiba detectives wanted to say that they really enjoyed the girlish number subs

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Endorph posted:

hey zoglin my friend and translator of after hours sexy akiba detectives wanted to say that they really enjoyed the girlish number subs

Aw that's sweet of them.

Also here's a seasonally inappropriate chapter of Drinking Girls. (batoto link eventually)

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
Minced pork and egg is the poo poo. It's also super cheap at Taiwanese fast food places.

I need to learn the spice blend for Taiwanese fried chicken. It goes so well with beer.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Start the year off right. Thanks z0glin.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
2017 is saved.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Praise be! Want to eat some food now.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
It should be illegal to put those food pictures up for people to read this early in the day, I'm starving now.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I have missed the beloved girls who drink.

Zweihander01
May 4, 2009

I gotta say that "taxi" service is something that sounds great. I'd definitely go too hard if I knew I could get a taxi home and also not have to come get my car the next day.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Zweihander01 posted:

I gotta say that "taxi" service is something that sounds great. I'd definitely go too hard if I knew I could get a taxi home and also not have to come get my car the next day.

Kinda surprised I hadnt heard of this before but I imagine its an insurance nightmare.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

KoB posted:

Kinda surprised I hadnt heard of this before but I imagine its an insurance nightmare.
They do exist in the US and have for some time, they're just not as high profile or widespread as stuff like Uber. Insurance isn't actually that big a deal as far as I can tell, just expensive (massive liability coverage similar to what limo/black car drivers carry).

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
If you really want you can just get a tow company to give you a ride home pulling your car behind you

not like the driver gives a drat so long as they get paid

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Zweihander01 posted:

Would have freed me up in college since I was usually the DD.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Some more of that Kuzushiro manga.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Two of the images are out of order - I want to say page 7 and 8 but I might be off by 1.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Mors Rattus posted:

Two of the images are out of order - I want to say page 7 and 8 but I might be off by 1.

Crap, I could have sworn I fixed that before posting. Should be fixed now.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I aspire to be a Drinking Girl as powerful as Micchan and Friends

I probably won't be as powerful as Sono though

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Ah, me.

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE

This is cool, and good. Do more of this, please and thank you.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I read all of Drinking Girls yesterday, it's super good and now I'm really hungry and also want a drink

Adorable :3:

That Sona's Day Off chapter was really nice

Thanks for translating it!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Thinking about Drinking Girls

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GorfZaplen posted:

They should a anime adaptation

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

Glad to have you back, Gorf.

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008
lmao why do noone in animes play with sleeves

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Thank you for reminding me of Nomi Boshi

KoB
May 1, 2009
Love is Hard for Otaku! is getting an anime adaption.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

atrus50 posted:

lmao why do noone in animes play with sleeves

who the gently caress plays with sleeves lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Rip Zoglin

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Give me all the comics, then burn out. Unless Wizard's Soul is ongoing, then you have to wait until after that.

I didn't mean it...

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

KoB posted:

And once again I am back to wondering if the adaptation will be as good as the original.

Sakurazuka posted:

Rip Zoglin
So is there any word on what happened? He just dropped off the face of the earth from my perspective.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
I pm'd him a while ago, he said he was super busy with work.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

KoB posted:

Impressive for a web manga but at the same time ... I don't even think there's enough source material for 1 cour season unless it's going to be mini-series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
z0glin lives in my heart, it might be hard because my heart is small and cold and hard, but I'm willing to keep him imprisoned there.

• Locked thread