Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

Can we fast forward to the part of the playoffs where everyone tries to murder Brad Keselowski after each race?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

Is he still married to that crazy lady from when he was on that NASCAR reality show?

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

Peanut President posted:

It's like if Vince McMahon decided that only people he liked could fight for the championship, which he did during The Corporation, unfortunately I don't think Stone Cold Steve Austin beating up Brian France is gonna fix anything.

Couldn't hurt though.

The real winner here is Rob Kaufman. He got the ball rolling on this with his RTA thing, decides to shut down two full times and now he'll get to cash in on the way out by selling the charters for the 15 and 55 to JGR or SHR.

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

Elephanthead posted:

I think the truck races should have to race with a real truck bed full of the sponsor of the races products, so a load of cases of beer or tide or whatever. Make the crashes better with tide spraying all over the track.

Why do you hate Springer Galloner?

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

I thought the new seats were pretty nice, when you're next to an obese person their fat rolls aren't spilling over into your seat and there was plenty of covered area to chill during the rain delay in July. Definitely need to pull out the urinals and put some troughs in. It's not just about lines pissing in a trough is part of the experience of going to a race.

Replacing the old sign in front of the track, renaming all the sections to numbers instead of honoring legendary drivers and pretending that demolishing the backstretch stands was to improve the fan experience is all a bunch of a bullshit though.

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

Muddy Burphy posted:

Cole Whitt is out at FRM. Looks like it'll be Chris Buescher in the 34 and the 38 is unknown. I'm hoping Landon Cassill gets the seat since Hillman is no more.

Is Hillman folding up entirely or are they just on the outside looking in with this charter crap?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

I can't afford to care because the ticket prices for even the Duels are nearly $100

• Locked thread