Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Hello. Someone tried to kill me last night. That's not very neighborly!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

Aw. :smith:

Oh, well. Hi, Chic! How do you feel about things?

Hi Pmush! :keke: I haven't had time to read back through yet and my neighborhood is quiet as the grave so I dunno! Hopefully I'll have some time to do a full read after lab today

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

In past games Met has told people that were doc'd about kill attempts on them

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Gamerofthegame posted:

doctor making a 1/11 guess is kinda lucky!!!

town merk is a VERY common nightkill target

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Probably they'd already sent their actions in by the time he replaced, you're making mountains out of molehills here dude

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Guess who forgot to bookmark this thread? (reading back now)

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Much as I hate to make a "me-too" kinda post, Gamer does look p bad, especially with his trying to use CPig's fake info to push Ecco after it was already revealed to be fake, that smacks of someone not reading the thread and looking for something, anything they can use to get the lynch off of them.

##vote Gamer

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Gamerofthegame posted:

what logic is that, it only came out as "fake" after it was pushed

?? It was p obviously fake when CPig backed off immediately

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

That's pretty compelling tbh ##vote ecco

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Gamerofthegame posted:

nah murder pig

he's a renown liar!!!

Instead of just tunnelling your bad cop investigation maybe try to use your probable last day alive to read the thread and actually contribute

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Taste man you sure are protesting people calling you scum p hard and not doing anything that would dissuade them from calling you that in the same breath

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Hi, I'm around, school has been kicking my rear end, gonna read

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

:stare: This does not seem like a good post

Nah I think it's a pretty legit post tbh, if there's people who're gonna get modkilled then why waste effort casing them when it won't matter?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

"casing" should be "reading"

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

uranus posted:

im trying to imagine how a town person could think this and i cant.

if they don't have that much time to spare?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

or a townie who's super loving disengaged (aka me right now)

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

:shrug: i replaced in and basically immediately was saddled with a big project irl, i haven't had much time to get engaged tbh

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

uranus posted:

no this is what im talking about. this only makes sense if you are scum and dont want to waste time on people you think are going to die anyway. a town person would want to make sure they are lynching a scum, even if that player has a possibility of maybe being modkilled. limiting yourself to only ever voting and casing the players who are most active is really dumb for town, or maybe just a super awesome scum strategy.

Or it's a wasted lynch, why dunk someone who's gonna be modkilled if you can find a scum in the active players? If you can't and the only people you feel are scum are the people gonna be modkilled then ok I can see that, but if someone's gonna die anyway then why spend time reading them when you could spend time finding scum among people who aren't gonna die, is what i was getting at

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Honestly I think Asiina's scum because she's very much playing like scum Asiina but I'm also fairly certain she's gonna get modkilled

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I also have ~weird feelings~ about Kashuno but no real coherent case

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

gosh ##vote uranus

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I too will move whichever way I have to to avoid a no-lynch

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

##vote asiina

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Asiina posted:

Do you think I'm scum or are you just mad about my stupid actions?

Both tbh

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

There aren't even enough people on to lynch anyone right now, it seems like

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

it would be really neat if people were to show up so we could actually dunk someone tonight. too bad it's not happening

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

that's assuming derp didn't peace out, and it kinda sounds like he did

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I hope you find that cat :)

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Either way I'm pulling for you re: finding the poor thing. But even if you don't find it I'm sure you did your best in looking for it

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I am gonna give my cats an extra cuddle tonight. Except for Cocoa because she might actually kill me if I tried

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Good luck!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

##vote uranus

apparently kashuno did nothing last night? if i'm reading my results right

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

and considering it seems like p much all remaining town got a power i'd say there's a pretty good shot at him being a scumbo

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Asiina posted:

Or he could have a one-shot he's saving or a day power like mine.

Why would you assume that?

I legit didn't consider day powers when I thought about it vOv

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

:ghost: ya'll dumb, go town etc. :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

this sure was a game. Thanks for running it, Met

• Locked thread