Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

no worries, the store was national, and not even a franchise. only people got robbed was rich as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

there's a kelly comic here featuring struggling mom n pop grocery store chains and greedy liberal knife stealing whores

comic commentary: box slutters

lady liberty sheds a single tear and holds an unopened box while an uncouth teen runs off with a stolen knife

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

it was me, with a T-shirt that says "lazy youth"

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

i sometimes browse the pos at work, when i cbf doing anything. however where i sit is right near the corridor to the toilets so people always walk past me and peep what i'm doing and say dumb things like "lol u browsing hacker forums or sumthing?"

i dont mind people striking up conversation with me but peeping what im doing is a bit rude imo

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

aaaaaa how far can you turn your monitor or are you literally with your back to that hallway

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
i multitask by shitposting and pooping whilst on the clock

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

poopin on the actual clock

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

cheese-cube posted:

i sometimes browse the pos at work, when i cbf doing anything. however where i sit is right near the corridor to the toilets so people always walk past me and peep what i'm doing and say dumb things like "lol u browsing hacker forums or sumthing?"

i dont mind people striking up conversation with me but peeping what im doing is a bit rude imo

always block 219.css

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Snapchat A Titty posted:

aaaaaa how far can you turn your monitor or are you literally with your back to that hallway

i sit where the green star is:

so yeah im right at the apex between the dunny and the kitchen. not much i can do really. please use this diagram to engineer my demise

Crime on a Dime posted:

always block 219.css

i think telling ppl to "blow it out their rear end" is a better solution

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

cheese-cube posted:

i sit where the green star is:

so yeah im right at the apex between the dunny and the kitchen. not much i can do really. please use this diagram to engineer my demise

i think telling ppl to "blow it out their rear end" is a better solution

I'm the multiple rooms for drinking tea

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

actually the one at the bottom is actually a shower or something.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

VikingofRock posted:

Browsing YOSPOS at work right now :whatup:

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
yospos is where i relieve myself at work

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
lol if you yospos outside of work