Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Dabir posted:

She filled the base with cement.

Admittedly, it's been a while since I re-experienced 9's season. And cemented-over plot-storage certainly beats a privatized Torchwood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Cleretic posted:

I had an idea like this ages ago, of a villain who was just a normal modern-age guy but made himself a strong and credible Doctor-level threat by just salvaging enough Dalek/Cybermen/Sontaran/whatever tech and using it himself. He'd disappear somehow at the end of the episode, only to come back in an entirely different place and time, because he knows exactly what the best piece of alien tech that ever hit Earth was, and stows away on it until they take him somewhere good.

This guy you mean? http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Sebastian_Grayle

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Jerusalem posted:

Haha, River Song is actually what came immediately to mind for me :)

Yeah, it'd basically be an undercover River-level talent. Oh Doctor, please save me! ~Pockets crazy Dalek tech~.

Roach Warehouse posted:

The details are wildly different, but to my mind that hits most of the same story beats as the Professor Yana reveal and subsequent TARDIS theft/rigging.

Ah, yeah I knew there'd been something similar but couldn't put my finger on it. I mean with hundreds of episodes of course they've done "someone dupes the Doctor and steals the Tardis" before, so they might be better off with "Doctor's in chains, bad guy is causing havoc with his non-Tardis time machine." What appeals to me is doing it with a new character who isn't a Time Lord, just a once in a generation genius. The Master even did the whole "Imprison the Doctor for years" thing, although that ended up being undone.

The more I think of it the more I love the idea of setting up a secretly-evil companion, and the longer it lasts the better. It'd be pretty amazing to see the Doctor react to being completely deceived and owned (well, temporarily owned) by a human as well. I'm sure they could do little clues along the way that most people only catch after the big reveal too. I rather miss them setting up big plot threads that pay off at the end of each season/series, like they did with 11, and after all kinds of crazy high stakes, world (or universe) threatening finales, a smaller-stake one where the Doctor has to deal with a very intimate betrayal by a member of his favorite race appeals to me.

Imagine the reaction if this companion betrayal results in a regeneration as well, and what kind of crazy Doctor we'd get out of that :allears:. Or if the betrayal happened in the last few minutes of a season, and we cliffhanged on a regeneration and the reveal that the lady we've all liked (and the typical audience surrogate) just broke everyone's heart. Bonus points if the companion doesn't know that the Doctor can regenerate, that'd be a bit hard to keep under wraps but it'd make for a great OH poo poo moment for the bad guy.

I guess overall there's just a lot of interesting paths you could go down, and a dark companion is one of VERY few ideas they haven't explored. I doubt we're going to get the Valeyard anytime soon, this is kind of the next best thing.

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto
I guess some people just need their Adrics and Turloughs. [pictures of Turlough in his tiny bathing suit and Adric eating snacks]

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

ThaGhettoJew posted:

I guess some people just need their Adrics and Turloughs. [pictures of Turlough in his tiny bathing suit and Adric eating snacks]

The links in your post are broken. :getin:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
SS Stuff will go out later today, I'm just waiting on someone to reply to an email to clear something up.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

ThaGhettoJew posted:

Sooooo, the billionaire/collector/jerk Henry van Statten from "Dalek" but also he survives? They never really did wrap up with whatever his secretary does with all that alien tech after she wipes van Statten's mind and takes over. Once Eccles and Rose leave with Adam-The-Two-Ep-Companion it's not really an overly important issue for Earth's development I guess.

I was picturing something like Statten in stature, but Grayle in personal strengths. In my mind this theoretical character's a lot smarter and a lot more willing to use their tools than Statten; I'm picturing them in Cyberman-based armor with Dalek weaponry, maybe wired up to some greater system they took from a spaceship. The idea itself came from trying to think of the few times when the antagonist of a story was straight-up just a non-puppeted, in-control human, so I'd see them as being on top of the tech. No accidentally triggering dangerous subsystems, getting consumed by the tech or losing control of some part of things, this one's a threat entirely by their own intentions. Perhaps not a match for the Doctor in intellect, but they know what they're doing, what they shouldn't, and what they want.

Cleretic fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Nov 17, 2015

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Cleretic posted:

I was picturing something like Statten in stature, but Grayle in personal strengths. In my mind this theoretical character's a lot smarter and a lot more willing to use their tools than Statten; I'm picturing them in Cyberman-based armor with Dalek weaponry, maybe wired up to some greater system they took from a spaceship. The idea itself came from trying to think of the few times when the antagonist of a story was straight-up just a non-puppeted, in-control human, so I'd see them as being on top of the tech. No accidentally triggering dangerous subsystems, getting consumed by the tech or losing control of some part of things, this one's a threat entirely by their own intentions. Perhaps not a match for the Doctor in intellect, but they know what they're doing, what they shouldn't, and what they want.

Lex Luthor without the monologuing. Got it. Actually, that's kind of what I wish from a hypothetical TV return for the Rani, humanity notwithstanding. She was evil, but pretty much focused on her monstrous science crap and moderate planetary domination and not so much self-destructively obsessed with messing with the Doctor's head and constantly threatening to destroy the universe like the Master. She just wanted to kill a bunch of people because that's just how you Science. Not that I'd want to take any attention away from Michelle Gomez; there might not be enough room left in the universe for another evil time lady with a semi-grudge against the Doctor.

I don't know if the Big Finish Rani is any good, but I should look into it.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Wow, that last episode lost me incredibly completely as soon as they started talking about the monsters coming from sleep dust. I'm usually pretty tolerant of wacky improbably premises (I didn't even bat an eye at Kill the Moon) so I dunno what it was with this but I was immediately crying aloud to myself something like "This makes no sense, what is this even?" which I can't really remember doing much before on any Who episode. In fact many times throughout the episode I thought that this is so obviously so nonsense that the twist has to be that it's a dream. I'm glad the Doctor agrees with me on the nonsense part though.

The episode lost me so hard that I'm still not quite sure what happened. Was it just a constructed narrative and none of it actually happened, which is why none of it made sense? Was it all a dream? Or was it in fact real and these boogeymen do form themselves out of your bodily waste and then record everything on their boogey-hard drives? What actually was the villain's plan? Did I just pay really low amounts of attention and all of this was explained?

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

They don't actually technobabble it out. I think you can get the important stuff though - some kind of signal in the Morpheus machine puts dust in people's eyes that lets Rasmussen see/record through them, and a stronger version of that signal (which was shown repeatedly in the episode itself) allows that dust to hijack your whole body. I think the idea is less that not sleeping makes you a monster and more that the guy who wanted to eliminate sleep wanted to modify humans in other perverse ways.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Cleretic posted:

The idea itself came from trying to think of the few times when the antagonist of a story was straight-up just a non-puppeted, in-control human

Miss GIllyflower again! The intention at first is to make you think she's been controlled by the parasite, but it turns out that is just some freaky primitive bug thing she carries around with her, and Gillyflower herself is the power, the brains and the will behind everything.

I really dig Miss Gillyflower :allears:

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

Cleretic posted:

The idea itself came from trying to think of the few times when the antagonist of a story was straight-up just a non-puppeted, in-control human

That's happened loads of times overall, not so much in the revival because of the There Must Be A Monster concept and the shorter run time (multiple episodes means more chance for something like The Ambassadors of Death to develop)

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

MrL_JaKiri posted:

There Must Be A Monster

This hits exactly the problem of at least 2 episodes this season for me - the idea that there has to be a gribbly thing. Sleep No More would have worked MUCH better as a psychological horror - the Morpheus Machines aren't causing monsters to appear, they're causing hallucinations, affecting people, changing how they think and feel and behave. But then you couldn't easily have done the found footage bit and it wouldn't have had dudes in (CGI?) rubber suits. The Woman Who Lived would have been SO much better without the loving fire-breathing lion-man. Even the Fisher King which was a pretty badass design worked a lot better as an offscreen voice and a scary shadow before it came onscreen and became real.

The monsters have felt really forced in a lot of recent episodes. It feels sometimes like they have an SFX budget and they will drat WELL USE IT TYVM.

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

The Fisher King worked best in silhouette. This is to say nothing about the costume - which was excellent:

- but shots like this:

gave it a mythic feel which really really helped that scene. Given the way the episode panned out, I think having that more, uh, "abstract" tone may have helped it. As it was, the Fisher King waddling off because he thought the Doctor had changed poo poo lost a lot of the gravitas.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Part of that is down to suit acting not really being a thing anymore. At least not as much as it used to be.

Suit acting is a fantastic wonderful thing that gives a lot of weight and emotional depth to characters that are just big rubber suits.

If you don't film around the suit properly and you don't work the suit properly, it's going to just be embarrassing and awful.

RoboCop in the first movie has FANTASTIC suit acting, to the point where you don't even need to see Robo's mouth, nor can you, for most of it. Peter Weller sold a lot of pathos and humanity and put a lot of time and effort into making it work, and the thing had to be edited around to make it sing as well.

RoboCop from Prime Directives was played by an actor illsuited for the suit, who did not take the time and effort to learn how to work the suit, and was shot as quickly and cheaply as possible meaning there's a lot of meandering shots of RoboCop waddling around like a loving drunk penguin.

There's an art to suit acting is what I'm trying to say. If everyone isn't onboard, it's going to be silly.

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Jerusalem posted:

Miss GIllyflower again! The intention at first is to make you think she's been controlled by the parasite, but it turns out that is just some freaky primitive bug thing she carries around with her, and Gillyflower herself is the power, the brains and the will behind everything.

Diana Rigg owns.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
I really do think the monsters are there sometimes to satisfy the "kids like monsters!" checkbox. Doctor Who is watched by a wide range of audiences, and I can get the reasoning that monsters are an easy way to represent a problem. The BBC might be weary of certain portions of the audience not understanding or enjoying purely psychological horror or think pieces.

But that's probably just the marketing manager in me coming out.

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

HD DAD posted:

I really do think the monsters are there sometimes to satisfy the "kids like monsters!" checkbox. Doctor Who is watched by a wide range of audiences, and I can get the reasoning that monsters are an easy way to represent a problem. The BBC might be weary of certain portions of the audience not understanding or enjoying purely psychological horror or think pieces.

Kids also love dinosaurs so clearly the solution is to remake The Invasion of the Dinosaurs over and over

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Jerusalem posted:

I had this idea before Miss Gillyflower, actually! I think it came up during either Donna's season or Amy's run. But yeah, she was a really good take on that sort of idea.

MrL_JaKiri posted:

That's happened loads of times overall, not so much in the revival because of the There Must Be A Monster concept and the shorter run time (multiple episodes means more chance for something like The Ambassadors of Death to develop)

While I don't remember his examples, I do remember that I talked to a friend about this, and by his recollection the human villains dropped off considerably, maybe completely, after Pertwee left.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

MrL_JaKiri posted:

- but shots like this:

gave it a mythic feel which really really helped that scene. Given the way the episode panned out, I think having that more, uh, "abstract" tone may have helped it. As it was, the Fisher King waddling off because he thought the Doctor had changed poo poo lost a lot of the gravitas.

Yeah, this particular shot is somewhere in tone between Keith Thompson and Zdzislaw Beksinski and I really dig it

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Speaking of Sandmen!

Short Synopsis: The Doctor's a bad guy; space-racism; and a conclusion that's for the birds.

Long Synopsis: A massive clustered space-faring fleet lives in fear of the mysterious "Sandman", a monster from their past who chased them from their homeworld and now preys on the weak and vulnerable, skinning them alive. The Sixth Doctor arrives not to fight The Sandman, but to reveal to Evelyn that he IS the Sandman, and he has come to lord it up over the terrified Galyari. Space Gypsies try to take advantage of the confusion for profit, and a hero from the Galyari's past returns to do battle with the monstrous Doctor once more.

What's Good:
  • The Clutch. A species that travels the galaxy with no fixed abode is a neat sci-fi idea, if not an original one. Seen before in the likes of Battlestar Galactica or the Migrant Fleet in Mass Effect, The Clutch of the Galyari is a neat concept executed fairly well - thousands of ships almost deadlocked in place, forever jostling for space. It's a place difficult to map, a city where the streets and buildings and homes change place as needs demand. It's the kind of place where things get confusing, where people can get lost either by accident or by design. As a nomadic race, the Clutch of the Galyari is reliant on trade, which causes a great mixing of alien races which become temporary parts of the Clutch as they connect to trade, make deals official and otherwise, and then move on again afterwards. It's a true melting pot of races and cultures, and had enormous potential for exploration.

• The Doctor as monster. For the classic series at least, it's a novel idea to turn the Doctor into the bad guy. We've seen it in the revival a few times now, but here the Galyari are very much painted as the victims, albeit a tough and aggressive race of victims. The Doctor is a bloodthirsty monster, and an unapologetic one at that. He humiliated their greatest general, he tore the skins from the bodies of their dead to wear as a coat, just looking at him causing pain and fear for the Galyari, and he exploits that at every opportunity. He allows no wriggle room for them, he forces them into subjugation, makes cruel demands, and gives no room for debate or diplomacy. You either do what "The Sandman" says, or he will destroy everything you love.

What's Not:

• The Doctor as monster. Unfortunately the execution is lacking, and Colin Baker's heart doesn't particularly seem to be in it. There are moments where he shines, but it's generally in those moments when he's acting more Doctor-y. When he's being "The Sandman", he just seems to be going through the motions of empty "bellowing" with little of his usual vim and vigor. Also, the Doctor as monster is an idea that only really works if the explanation for WHY he is acting that way makes sense. The Doctor as the "blood-soaking goblin" of The Pandorica Opens was a brilliant reveal of the various "bad" aliens getting all the right data and coming to the absolute wrong conclusion. The Time Lord Victorious of Waters of Mars had the noblest of intentions but his satisfaction too quickly turned to smug arrogance only for him to be so quickly taken down a peg or two. The 8th Doctor in The Night of the Doctor is devastated to be lumped in with the Daleks and other Time Lords, breaking his heart to see a human react with terror to the idea of the TARDIS. But in this story, it seems like the story of the Sandman's monstrous acts were written first, and then the motivations were attempted to be written to fit in with those actions. As a result, the Doctor's actions even when explained still seem needlessly cruel, and the utter glee he seemed to take in continuing to harangue them over the millennia feels extremely inappropriate. His v:shobon:v reaction at the end of the story when the cat is out of the bag also belies the notion that his actions were ever necessary in the first place. In the end, the Doctor-as-monster gimmick feels like just that - a gimmick. It never really does anything to justify the idea beyond the shock value.

• The bigotry. Alongside the Doctor's rather unflattering views re: the Galyari, there's a decidedly bigoted tone towards one of the supporting characters for being a "space gypsy". The Doctor openly calls them liars and thieves, and throughout the story despite the character apparently being one of the "good guys", he's shown to be constantly on the lookout for his own benefit and profit, treated as a rather seedy and unsavory person. There's a general air of rather unpleasant bigotry throughout the entire story, with the Doctor being the primary source, which is both unsettling and unwelcome.

• The voices. The Galyari have the typical "growly big thing" voice that seems to be used often in Big Finish, though happily it's at least not the voice distortion type where an attempt to make the voice sound deep ends up making it sound like a drunk David Walliams talking underwater. Mordecan has a quasi-Irish voice, but the most irritating of all is Mintaru, whose voice sounds like Alpha Centauri from the various Peladon stories. The quavering, high-pitched whining is rather unappealing to have to listen to, and she has a fairly significant role.

Final Thoughts:

The Sandman isn't a particularly good story, it has an interesting gimmick that is ill-executed and hamstrung by an unnerving air of bigotry running through most of the story. Writer Simon Forward obviously enjoys the setting and characters though as he has reused the Galyari and Mordecan in other stories he wrote for Big Finish. Unfortunately for me nothing about any of them made me particularly enamored with the race or the character respectively, and like the air of bigotry in this story, there is also rather inappropriate cultural appropriation in Dreamtime - the writer seems to have his heart in the right place but not quite able to pull off the exploration of foreign cultures they want to. Evelyn is badly served by this story, mostly reduced to a background character and feeling if anything like an extra. The Doctor's actions are confusing and never really given the proper context to warrant his actions or attitude, which make his (very well read) lines towards the end of the story themselves feel out of place even though they're far more in keeping with the character and actions we'd usually expect. It's said that Colin Baker elevates even the most humdrum material, but sadly there wasn't much he could do with this. It's not a BAD story, but it's not very good either, and certainly not good enough to make up for the bad elements.

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

Cleretic posted:

While I don't remember his examples, I do remember that I talked to a friend about this, and by his recollection the human villains dropped off considerably, maybe completely, after Pertwee left.

Sort of. The largest concentration of human villains was, fairly obviously, in the era where every other story or so was a pure historical.

Pertwee, surprisingly, has very few "humans are the true monsters" stories. Four, off the top of my head (The Ambassadors of Death, Inferno, The Green Death and The Invasion of the Dinosaurs), and there's years that go by without a story without an alien as the villain due to the presence of the Master. That the stories are Earth based tends to increase the number of human secondary antagonists, mind.

It also depends how you classify stories. What about something like Vengeance on Varos, where the fact that Sil is an alien antagonist is completely incidental to the plot and the story would work just the same as if he were a human (cf Mindwarp, where it matters that they're aliens)? What about Creature from the Pit, where the antagonists look human, act human, but aren't human? What about stories where the Master doesn't need to be a timelord (which is basically all of his Pertwee ones except The Claws of Axos*)? What about stories like The Talons of Weng Chiang, where the villain is human but doesn't act like it?

This partially goes back to what I was saying about the daleks at the start of this series, that it's a pity that we've lost the idea that alien races can be heterogeneous as it can add a lot of depth to a story. That's part of the reason why I look much more favourably on The Hungry Earth than most people in the thread - badly written though it is (hurray for the vivisectionist!) it still presents the Silurians as having internal differences and is almost unique in the revival for having that aspect.

*I initially put Frontier in Space here, but then I remembered Mavic Chen - definitely human - fulfils basically the same role in The Daleks Master Plan.

MrL_JaKiri fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Nov 18, 2015

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

I should do my own version of the Editorium but without being Phil Sandifer, which I hope everyone can agree is a massive natural advantage from the off :getin:

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
My problem with this story was how safe the script played everything. We the listener know the Doctor isn’t evil…sometimes without mercy, sometimes a bit of a dick…so if you’re going to sell us on the concept of the Doctor as a true monster of legend, the script doesn’t back it up with anything more than Colin Baker yelling or the Galyari quaking at the mention of “The Sandman” of legend.

The Galyari and the Clutch are neat concepts, though. I’d like to see them show up a little more in Big Finish, although the next time you hear them is in Dreamland.

Edit - Just going to leave this right here...

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2015...n-to-doctor-who

CobiWann fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Nov 18, 2015

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
:siren: There's a clip up! :siren:

Courtesy of the Radio Times

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

(Of Tennant and Tate's Big Finish stuff, which two people seem to have decided not to mention :v: )

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax

MrL_JaKiri posted:

This partially goes back to what I was saying about the daleks at the start of this series, that it's a pity that we've lost the idea that alien races can be heterogeneous as it can add a lot of depth to a story. That's part of the reason why I look much more favourably on The Hungry Earth than most people in the thread - badly written though it is (hurray for the vivisectionist!) it still presents the Silurians as having internal differences and is almost unique in the revival for having that aspect.

Hmm, I thought the revival was pretty good about that actually. Just off the top of my head the fart monsters and the Zygons in this year's two parter were portrayed as having different factions.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

MrL_JaKiri posted:

(Of Tennant and Tate's Big Finish stuff, which two people seem to have decided not to mention :v: )

Sometimes you just push the red button without know what's going to happen!

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Of course I stop watching the show and end up missing out on SS. :negative:

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

is this representative of big finish quality?

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Attitude Indicator posted:

is this representative of big finish quality?

Sounds a bit wonky to my BF-accustomed ears, to be honest.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Of course I stop watching the show and end up missing out on SS. :negative:

Sign up! I haven't emailed out yet (doing that in a couple of hours) so I could still do another sift and fit you in!

Vlaada Chvatil
Sep 23, 2014

Bunny bunny moose moose
College Slice
I just watched Sleep No More and wow, this season has really gone from bad to worse. I could just barely handle the idea of sonic sunglasses (and good on nerd girl in the Zygon(?) Inversion episode for giving him a read on that), a patently idiotic idea which should have been brought to a conclusion after a Viking snapped them in half. However, I think I'm going to draw the line at eye booger monsters, a concept so completely idiotic it even Steven King would have passed on it.

It's sad because I like Capaldi's cheap magician/Dracula look and his delivery is usually pretty good (for a children's show) but this season has been really terrible so far and I don't know if I'm going to bother watching more of it.

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

The sonic sunglasses are completely fine.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

The_Doctor posted:

Sign up! I haven't emailed out yet (doing that in a couple of hours) so I could still do another sift and fit you in!

Much obliged, just signed up.

Picklepuss
Jul 12, 2002

MrL_JaKiri posted:

I should do my own version of the Editorium but without being Phil Sandifer, which I hope everyone can agree is a massive natural advantage from the off :getin:
If you're not Phil Sandifer I'm already 100% more likely to read it. :slick:

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Vlaada Chvatil posted:

a concept so completely idiotic it even Steven King would have passed on it.

you haven't read enough Stephen King

Ms Boods
Mar 19, 2009

Did you ever wonder where the Romans got bread from? It wasn't from Waitrose!

Jerusalem posted:

Another example of a human antagonist who was just an evil, selfish twat is the wonderful Harrison Chase in Seeds of Doom. He is one of my favourite villains.

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

cargohills posted:

The sonic sunglasses are completely fine.

They're funny, and Capaldi looks cool in them.

Attitude Indicator posted:

you haven't read enough Stephen King

Yeah, Stephen King is not beyond writing booger monsters. The guy will write anything. It's kind of admirable, in a way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vlaada Chvatil
Sep 23, 2014

Bunny bunny moose moose
College Slice

And More posted:

They're funny, and Capaldi looks cool in them.

No you are wrong.

• Locked thread