Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Missy is amazing and I wanted more of her.
UNIT were depressingly incompetent.
Loved seeing the Shadow Proclamation again, it's a shame they don't get mentioned more.
Also, Daleks? Eh. Whatever. Are they the mutated hand mine things?

Absolutely HATED that Medieval rock crap. Dragged and dragged

Andrew_1985 fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Sep 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
That Davros/Doctor crap was dreadfully tedious and dull. I just didn't care at all for that tripe.

Meanwhile the Missy/Clara stuff was worth watching, even though Clara was a complete idiot for repeatedly trusting the Master.

Oh and Sonic Sunglasses? They can gently caress right off.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I wasn't paying too much attention, but both the Osgoods are now Zygons?

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

Ofaloaf posted:

Everything before then was fine., but by halfway through the death scene I was mumbling "die already" under my breath while I watched.

Clara should have at least asked the Doctor before taking the tattoo. Serves her right for being smug about it.

• Locked thread