Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort
Oh hey a new episode of Doctor Who let's see what the Doctor is up to n :stare:

This episode reminded me of The Impossible Astronaut in a lot of ways. Hopefully next week's episode won't just ignore the entire cliffhanger and open up with a time skip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Maxwell Lord posted:

The whole tank party scene made me think of Rick Sanchez. Those two would really get along I think.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort
I'm sure this is all part of some master plan to convince the Doctor that he's secretly evil so that Missy can be best buds with him, just like she was trying to do in Death in Heaven. Missy's gonna pop out from behind a rock next episode, say "Not dead, your TARDIS and Clara were fine all along, big surprise, see how easy it was to convince you to murder a child lol", roll opening credits. And then the Daleks immediately betray her.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Rannos22 posted:

This episode was okay until the villainous twist and then it became super cliche and stupid. Gave some major series 6 vibes, especially with both having a jowly leader with lovely ethics.

Is it really fair to Davros to compare him to Richard Nixon?

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort
I hope every episode from here on out begins with Peter Capaldi lecturing the audience about time paradoxes like Jonathan Frakes in Beyond Belief. And then playing the theme song on his guitar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort
It's a kinda poo poo speech but Capaldi acted the hell out of it. I was mesmerized through the whole thing.

• Locked thread