Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013
The last series was good, though.

EDIT: In retrospect, that was pretty low effort, so I'll also say that I'm really excited to see in what direction they'll go with Capaldi's Doctor and Clara. I hope they don't overdo it with so many two-parters, but considering how stuffed the first episode looks, that's probably not a warranted fear.

Fair Bear Maiden fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Sep 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013

2house2fly posted:

That's the thing with "Moffat needs to go," I've never seen anyone follow that statement up with "and be replaced by:"

Idris Elba. And don't give me that "he's too urban" bullshit. He'd be an excellent showrunner.

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013
It's apparently a spin-off set in Coal Hill school. Called Class. From the "acclaimed YA author, Patrick Ness", whoever he is.

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013
I don't remember it ever being implied that the Angels were Time Lord creations, just that the Time Lords were aware of them and had contacts with them in the past?

Not that it would matter either way, unless another writer would like to write about their origin later (they shouldn't, there's no good writing material to be mined there).

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013

Cerv posted:

exactly like every appearance of the angels after blink then?

I like the idea of the angel battery farm in The Angels Take Manhattan. Didn't much like the rest of the episode, but eh.

Aside from that, I'd agree, though obviously Moffat didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013

The_Doctor posted:

all SS emails have gone out

Are you sure that's how you want to abbreviate "Secret Santa", The_Doctor?

• Locked thread