Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vlaada Chvatil
Sep 23, 2014

Bunny bunny moose moose
College Slice
I just watched Sleep No More and wow, this season has really gone from bad to worse. I could just barely handle the idea of sonic sunglasses (and good on nerd girl in the Zygon(?) Inversion episode for giving him a read on that), a patently idiotic idea which should have been brought to a conclusion after a Viking snapped them in half. However, I think I'm going to draw the line at eye booger monsters, a concept so completely idiotic it even Steven King would have passed on it.

It's sad because I like Capaldi's cheap magician/Dracula look and his delivery is usually pretty good (for a children's show) but this season has been really terrible so far and I don't know if I'm going to bother watching more of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vlaada Chvatil
Sep 23, 2014

Bunny bunny moose moose
College Slice

And More posted:

They're funny, and Capaldi looks cool in them.

No you are wrong.

• Locked thread