Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
Grad school is kicking my rear end. Sorry it's late and there's not much I can talk about. I'm just trying to get this out before getting back to the grind.

Top Scores for Summerslam

Zyla 86
Teddybear 84
EvilBadman 77
Albertrayon 74
Action Shakespeare 73
Haven 71
Big Coffin Hunter 68
pen0r 68
wandler29 68
friendo55 65
Jerusalem 63
Senerio 63
Stealthed Zombie 63
Chewy Bitems 63

Current Leaders

Albertrayon 274.81
EvilBadman 263.81
nonrev 263.81
Big Coffin Hunter 255.81
Jerusalem 253.31
Senerio 252.81
Haven 252.7
pen0r 251.81
Metalocalypse 249.31
Genericide 246.81
Stealthed Zombie 246.31
Teddybear 244.2
HerraS 238.81
Starkravingmad 238.81

I find myself idly wondering if Albertrayon, our defending Champion, is secretly Vince McMahon...

Anyway, here's the form; pretty straight forward. There aren't any joke questions; those will come back starting next month now that we've had a decent break of them.

http://goo.gl/forms/X4uSY6ucka

Here's the spreadsheet; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PME5lL1ueALuGnSqrH8JntimdAiN-mZpQnW-oB3CUtg/edit#gid=1758824609

Sorry this is late. really busy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I'm in. And I'm ready to lose.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Woo I just broke a tooth so here's to hoping this PPV will be good (It will not be) and that I got a lot right (I probably did not)

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Every decision I made felt like the right and most likely choice, therefore this PPV is going to stink.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Still shocked to be doing so well, still predicting I'm gonna gently caress that all up this round.

Haven
Dec 28, 2005

They might just as well've been closed.
Wow, I actually did somewhat great for Summerslam. I voted completely with my heart and what I want to see this time so... I'll prepare for zero points.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
I have a throat infection so here's hoping my bad predictions don't kill me outright.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose
Submitted. Kinda can't believe I hit both top 15 for Summerslam Results AND overall score.

Time to blow it all.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

gave as much thought to my predictions as wwe gives to booking

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Submitted that poo poo, tons of wrong answers incoming!

Stallion Cabana posted:

Grad school is kicking my rear end. Sorry it's late and there's not much I can talk about. I'm just trying to get this out before getting back to the grind.

Sorry this is late. really busy.

Looks like you can strike # 1 off your av :cool:

In fact, I also assume you have become a better player at tabletop so as a thank you for all your hard work each PPV give me a 150x150 image and I'll give you a new av as a thanks!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
RIP summerslam killed my score and also WWE

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Not doing too badly, so let's blow it completely this month. I didn't even realise a couple of these matches were happening; this game promotes the card better than WWE does.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

In it to kind of win it.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
One fuckin' point off the leaderboard for SummerSlam. This is where I make my stand.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Submitted. Really not sure where I stand on a lotta these.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I'm surprised I'm still hanging around in the top listing after how miserable my picks have been. Submitted, although WWE booking is a crazy puzzlebox of me second-guessing how dumb they are willing to be at this point

Metalocalypse
Jul 29, 2006
Submitted. Really surprised I am in the top 10, giving how optimistic with the company I have been with my predictions.

AlbertRayon
Sep 9, 2004

Hey, hey what can I do? I got a woman, she won't be true.

Stallion Cabana posted:

I find myself idly wondering if Albertrayon, our defending Champion, is secretly Vince McMahon...

It's me, Stallion Cabana. It's me all along.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

21 Hoot Salute posted:

Submitted that poo poo, tons of wrong answers incoming!

Looks like you can strike # 1 off your av :cool:

In fact, I also assume you have become a better player at tabletop so as a thank you for all your hard work each PPV give me a 150x150 image and I'll give you a new av as a thanks!

I got in grad school on the first try, actually! I just never ended up changing it, I'm in year 2 now.

I have no idea what a good new Ava would be.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
I still can't decide whether WWE would actually have Rollins drop the main belt to a guy even older than Taker at a B PPV.

...what am I saying, of course they would.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ragnarok the Red posted:

I still can't decide whether WWE would actually have Rollins drop the main belt to a guy even older than Taker at a B PPV.

...what am I saying, of course they would.

I'm honestly leaning towards Sheamus cashing in on Seth, planting seeds for Seth ditching The Authority.

I feel like they're doing SOMETHING with Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns at Survivor Series because it'll be three years since the debut of The Shield. But who the gently caress knows?

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
It's basically statistically impossible for me to beat J-ru at this point, and since that's my only goal I'm going to stop sending in predictions. Maybe next year I'll have a shot.

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
I feel like I do badly every month but im in the top 30 somehow so here's hoping my choices are actually right this month

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

I'm in, will probably continue to post middling numbers.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Voted Stang because Sheamus is gonna cash in after he wins it. Surprised that wasn't a question.

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
Submitted. Will probably keep my bad to mediocre score streak going.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
Its so gonna be Baron Corbin with the Shield members I just loving know it

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!
Submitted.

Got a mention for doing moderately ok last time, aiming for the streak of moderate accuracy to continue baby!

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Submitted. Every time I remember to bet on Cena winning he loses, so let's see how wrong I am this time!

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

Submitted my predictions based on coin flips. Let's go Cena?

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
My slide continues. Hoping to rebound but I just picked Seth Rollins to win both matches so yeah.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

ready to fail baby

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
lovely answers are GO!

Dominus Vobiscum
Sep 2, 2004

Our motives are multiple, our desires complex.
Fallen Rib
Didn't do nearly as bad as I thought I would on Summerslam, so I'm ready to come in last this time.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Tenth. A sign I care too much about this dumb fake sport.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
I can't wait to get drunk and eat wings and watch this poo poo rear end pay per view in which I got every answer wrong

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
sheamus cash in happening on sting

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If Kane being the 3rd Man is all I get right, it'll be A Good Night

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
The third man is Randy Orton and you are all insane expecting something exciting.

Speaking of being insane I picked Owens to win. I want to believe. :gbsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Pretty sure I'm going to get all of them wrong. Except the 3rd man. It's Kane.

• Locked thread