Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
In down, Requesting eek the cat for flavour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm fucky

http://youtu.be/GjtpJxmt5kc

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I realise that YouTube doesn't really explain it very well but gently caress you, pal

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm gonna be mad as gently caress if there isn't at least one night death where someone is crushed by an anvil btw

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not a wacky cartoon I'm gritty and I say 'gently caress' a lot

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

JakeP posted:

he claimed everyones favorite cartoon fucky

It's a pretty obvious fake claim if you are a scholar of fine vintage animation like us so asiina just got outed as a scrub lmao

Anyway kash is in this game ##vote kash

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Kashuno posted:

I wish I hadn't ever seen my show

Jackie chan cartoon spotted, obvious bad guy flavour

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Kashuno posted:

Who's the bad guy is it anime

Anime rules, you're a bad guy

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Well that's my casework for the entire game who wants to do setup spec

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Where is lumpen, lumpen where are you

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I liked the way you raked a bunch of lurkers over the coals d1 in another game recently and I wanna know what you think of this game so far

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Btw I'm the one that assigned that alias to you asiina so that you are voting for yourself you're welcome

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
naw I just like playing mafia but thats good, try it again but just be serious this time

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
nah I'm being sincere I have come around to the SteamRoller™ approach to D1, especially for this game which is huge and ripe for on point shitposting but I feel like I do not have the Presence to pull it off

also I die D1 all the time, its my thing™

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
its a little weird but imo its not the weirdest asiina post by a long shot

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i'll give you all a hint, because I am the centre of the universe, its all about me

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Lumpen posted:

Still early jokephase, no especially noteworthy pings on my Scumdar yet.

worth noting its only 36 hours til deadline and I'm going to be kind of variable for the last 12 hours of that so if I seem keen to move it along its because I don't want D1 to be a fuckaround with a last minute run on me while I'm not around for posting weird because that would be lame if that happened two games in a row for me

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
it'd be pretty lame even if I was scum but I'm not and its ridiculous how often I get called out for being ambiguously awkward and weird and then I flip town and nobody bats an eyelid

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
All of that post about the other game is full of disingenuous crap and youre tunnelling on me, is this your scum game or are you just too burned out to bother to play in this game lumpen? It's a lot of effort to put into a case when it feels like you're just making this up as you go along

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Section 31 posted:

I have had enough of being the "favorite voting target" early in the game. I want to give the "badge of honor" to MCED.

##vote MC Eating Disorder.

What is this crap

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
TMM where are you?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I wasn't sure if that was a joke vote so I was gonna ask you to answer that question you just asked is all

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Also while I have your attention I'm not sure how serious you were about me but do what are your thoughts on lumpens case on me?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I just assumed he meant 'not to defend mced because he's clearly a lovely mafia player'

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What do you like about lumpens case pmush?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Kashuno posted:

hi guys I ignored the last two pages assuming it's all jokephase crap ##unvote

Please revisit the part where I severely own you

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Nah basically I'm doing a you and lumpen is being real weird about it is the summary

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Chaoslords post is real weird as well

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
##vote chaoslord

Yo what was with the elaborate flavour post in a game where we've specifically been told flavour might be important to keep under the hat and nothing else CL?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Pretty sure lumpen made the first real read of this game and its garbage so singling me out as being 'passive' in a game that's been almost exclusively messing around so far is a bit much

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
So pmush, let me get this straight, your opinion, which you have now voted on is that I am scum for making joke posts early during d1

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
And now I'm being 'passive' despite a big dumb write up on me being the only real serious casework done before you started to notice this

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm mad at pmush now CL but thank you for responding #vote pmush

I don't get it, lumpens case stinks, but I'd buy him making it to bait out some lazy scum and if that's pmush, well good on him. Pmush is just doubling down and doesn't make sense at all.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Poison Mushroom posted:

Prove me wrong, then. Case somebody. Make some content instead of just responding to content.

Who else have you cases besides me?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
List 3 loving examples of actual for real cases in this game before the focus came onto me all of a sudden outta nowhere

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If you guys want to make lynching me d1 the new meta fine go for it, I'll be back when there's something actually worth responding to but it's stupid to call me out for lack of content when the only content so far is a bunch of crap on me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Oh and now I'm omgus because I'm looking at the push on me ie the only loving content in the game for me to analyze

• Locked thread