Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:
I would like to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

Why does everyone hate me? :negative:

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

JakeP posted:

When's your next hit single drop?

If by that, you mean when will my next single piece of poo poo drop and hit the bottom of my toilet, I'm afraid you'll have to wait. I've been very constipated the past couple of months on account of my diet consisting of Pop-Tarts and Wndy's Baconators.

It hurts, a lot. :(

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

imgay posted:

My favorite thing to do is to get a baconator from wendys and 2 double down's from kfc. then take off the bread of the baconator and put everything else between the double downs, then put the bread around the double downs to make it a proper sandwhich.

You can even do jumping jacks so it'll be healthier, too. :pwn: :shrug:

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I think that Lumpen is scum.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Section 31 posted:

Why? Lumpen seems Lumpen to me.

Lumpen posted:

Legend of Zelda and Kung Fu

:ironicat: I'm Zelda.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Section 31 posted:

Both MC Eating Disorder and TMMadman appear to be good voting choice for today.

I agree with this statement.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Sodomeow posted:

Krell died from constipation

:iiam:

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Rarity posted:

I'm tempted to push a lurker lynch on Krell but I still need to do my reread before I decide.

I'm busy right now. Wait six hours so I can redeem myself.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Sodomeow is scum.

##vote Sodomeow

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Kashuno posted:

To elaborate on that case. The degree of lurking that Krell has been involved with is completely ridiculous. When called on it, he promises to redeem himself later that day. Instead, he drops a drive-by vote and disappears yet again. It's not town play, and it's coasting by on absolutely nothing.

Why so defensive?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Opopanax posted:

I don't think I want to vote Krell. I still think Kash is scum, and his vote on Krell was super opportunistic. It didn't feel like bussing

Yeah.

• Locked thread