Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shitface
Nov 23, 2006

it horrifies me how little the Americans I meet comprehend or care about what happened with Snowden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

search for "im bort"

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
also "smock wed" and "dognuts"

serious primo twtr

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

shitface posted:

it horrifies me how little the Americans I meet comprehend or care about what happened with Snowden

who?

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

shitface posted:

it may be a generation thing, like I'm pretty sure old people don't care about snowden because they have no idea what happened and I don't really judge them for this

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

Symbolic Butt posted:

it may be a generation thing, like I'm pretty sure old people don't care about snowden because they have no idea what happened and I don't really judge them for this

a bunch of twenty-somethings at work. one asked me how Europeans felt about America and if they were jealous of "are freedoms". the rest nodded appreciatively :sigh:

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

shitface posted:

a bunch of twenty-somethings at work. one asked me how Europeans felt about America and if they were jealous of "are freedoms". the rest nodded appreciatively :sigh:

my german clients loving loathe "are freedoms" now, but that's probably because they're in corporate security.

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

BooLoo posted:

my german clients loving loathe "are freedoms" now, but that's probably because they're in corporate security.

everyone should be mad but I've literally met no-one here irl that gives a poo poo. I've heard the "well I don't do anything worth monitoring" thing multiple times.

I probably shouldn't talk religion or politics here in the us (or the pos for that matter). we just realised the other day when we were booking tickets for book of mormon and loudly discussing it we were a cubicle wall away from a mormon. nice guy too

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
did jon twitor succeed in saving the future from the past

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

shitface posted:

if you follow @feardept etc youll realise that basically the media did their job of keeping it joke y

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

El_Elegante posted:

did jon twitor succeed in saving the future from the past

you be the judge

http://jezebel.com/olympic-level-troll-hijacks-hln-segment-on-edward-snowd-1733833133

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

ban all brands from twitter

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano
hendren came up with the egg challenge

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Rufus Ping posted:

yeah but he was reading mr. egg posts on bodybuilderforums at the time

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Rufus Ping posted:

pretty sure that was cool hand luke

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
hendren also lost the egg challenge in every way possible

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

@noveltytoilet do it

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
oh

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

shitface posted:

everyone should be mad but I've literally met no-one here irl that gives a poo poo. I've heard the "well I don't do anything worth monitoring" thing multiple times.

I probably shouldn't talk religion or politics here in the us (or the pos for that matter). we just realised the other day when we were booking tickets for book of mormon and loudly discussing it we were a cubicle wall away from a mormon. nice guy too

"an honest man has nothing to hide" ok fuckhead, write your salary on your forehead with a marker every morning, announce to the world every time you masturbate, and never wear clothing again. privacy ain't hiding.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I follow some of you and some of you follow me OK cool

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

is SecuriTay a yosposter? I feel like they talk just like a yossec goon

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

sure hope not

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
no they have a class that surpasses

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

her gimmick is tired, doesn't make any sense, and is at times obsessive to the point of being borderline creepy. It has more in common with "gratuitous big tits to promote my tech expo booth" than "clever crossover joke about infosec/pop music". It wouldn't surprise me to learn it's actually run by a greasy looking bloke who jerks off over her photos

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Rufus Ping posted:

It wouldn't surprise me to learn it's actually run by a greasy looking bloke who jerks off over her photos

this is what i assumed and also why i asked if it was a yosposter :mrgw:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i read a few witty tweets and ran off that. gross though now I feel weird for tee tweeting something

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
tweeter is fun

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
y

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

settle down fishmech

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
:emo:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Nintendo Kid is a way better name then Dodoman

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Dodoman posted:

tweeter is fun

i dont "get" your twitter

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
it is poo poo

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
don't get just tweet

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Rufus Ping posted:

her gimmick is tired, doesn't make any sense, and is at times obsessive to the point of being borderline creepy. It has more in common with "gratuitous big tits to promote my tech expo booth" than "clever crossover joke about infosec/pop music". It wouldn't surprise me to learn it's actually run by a greasy looking bloke who jerks off over her photos

It's me.

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

gom you some real gangsta poo poo

e: man i wish i was dead now drat

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Rufus Ping posted:

agreed

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

John Twitor

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

g0m is twitter famous apparently

Adbot