Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
All sports cars are Porsches to people who are not mentally defective. Anyway find a nice girl that drives a Pantera and live a happy life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
i like all the forum care bears that point out how a service is coming up even though it is in the drat ad. I guess there is an army of them they post constantly about 996 IMS too so much that is has turned into a running joke.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
All those comments are valid you should sell me this car for $5K if it doesn't reach reserve. I will take it harmful brake soot and bad DIY fixes and all even though it is white and not a Testarosa.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
J vin or no vin. I want my digital clock to be made with craftsmanship!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Crap Clan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Somewhat Heroic posted:

I missed the DOXX on that. Was it deleted or removed from BaT? Who was it that got called out?

I would assume the buyer dealers are not hard to find.

• Locked thread