Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Would it make economical sense to buy and insure a cheap beater just to conform to the "must have a DD on the side" requirement? Or is there a mileage limit as well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

everdave posted:

I would be very interested to hear what this exhaust cost and then hear from ultimateforce on how much he could make this for

Crap, for a moment, when I saw the name on the business card, I thought it was from him. Nice exhaust all the same though. Can't wait to get home and listen to the vids (no sound at work.)

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

Ola posted:

That autism awareness wrap is probably severely disturbing to all automotive autists.

Well, I'm now aware of my autism, so...

(Or, as my wife and I have agreed to call it: "OCDiligent".)

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Don't know how good you are with a camera, but this might be one of the times when you should offer your DSLR toting friend a steak dinner and a chance to drive the car in return for 50 good, sharp, post-processed pics of the car.

Good luck with the sale. Like Siochain said, it's the sensible thing to do, but it's going to be missed.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
I was getting all :ohdear: when I checked this before leaving work, but now... nice!

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Congrats on the sale!

If the buyer is indeed based in The Netherlands, it would be interesting to hear more about the process of getting it there.

Also, looking forward to the numbers, but I totally understand and respect that you'd want to be careful dispensing that information. All in due time.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
I know nothing about 7's but that does seem like a very tidy example. Currently at $15k which seems like a whole lot of giggles per dollar.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Of course a Ferrari has two engine lights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
So, now that the Lotus is gone, how about another 348?

337km on the clock. Sold for just shy of 150 kiloeuros.

• Locked thread