Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?
Show me which you'll choose!

Jefepato posted:

Does anyone ever actually fall for the "friendliness pellets" line?

I saw through his shenanigans immediately but changed my mind and ran into them at the last second because I figured he was gonna just keep doing it until I did get hit. Maybe it won't be so bad! :downs:

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?
When I did the date it was Sunday night so I just figured "[MOON] SUN" to be about as 'informative' as the rest of the HUD and not actually a tracker. :downs:

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?
Watching my friends list react to this point in the game is becoming my favorite part of the game.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Opposing Farce posted:

I will say that this is one of those scenes that loses something in the transition to screenshots. The music and sound effects and animations (even outside of the important GIFable moments) really add to the whole experience.

Especially during Alphys's confession right after her "I've been lying to you about everything" lines, where Undyne goes through nearly every facial expression she has while Alphys is talking.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Ciaphas posted:

That blank eyes thing still creeps me way the hell out every time I see it :cry:

I'm the kind of guy who likes spoilers so I knew about and went Genocide on my first playthrough.

Sans spooked the hell out of me when I got to that line, entirely because of his expression. (Doesn't help that the sound effect accompanying his screen blackout is part of the battle transition noise.)

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

It's still possible to send the Temmie Shop owner to college and get the temmie armor, right?

I'm just saying that when we face off against a soul-overloaded demon Asgore we'd better be wearing a suit of steel armor with "HOI!! i'm temmie" and an asymmetrical smiley face scrawled on the breastplate.

Bring Undyne's ridiculously huge sword, too,

or maybe one of Mettaton's legs as a bludgeon.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

ArcadePark posted:

You forgot to bring the Butterscotch Cinnamon pie. Gotta eat it and shove it in Asgore's face.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

Has anyone said something about having a bad time yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Flesnolk posted:

Actually not a big fan of that take. It feels like trying a bit too hard.

Oh yeah? :v:

• Locked thread