Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
Hey everybody,

I keep telling all the other mods how creative and awesome BYOB is, and now's your chance to make me not a horrible liar. Or, if you want to make me a horrible liar and also have a good imagination, imagine I've been telling the other mods how boring and cranky BYOB is and this is your chance to make me a liar by being interesting and awesome.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3742342

Ralp said posted:

Let's make thread tags for Pet Island! All entries should be applicable to at least one hypothetical thread that is appropriate to Pet Island (which is pretty broad, you can be creative here) and the best ones will be added as thread tags. If your tag also makes sense for another forum or two, it will be added there too. The very best one will be added as a forum-wide tag. Good luck!

To sweeten the pot, I will make a $5 donation to BYOB's favorite questionably-named pet-themed charity Tailchaser Rescue for every poster who makes a sincere entry in this thread (sincerity to be judged by me*, limit, one $5 donation per poster).

*I am stupid and gullible

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Hi byob friends, thank you for all of your submissions! We have a poll up in PI now to vote on your favorites. :3:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3743637

Somebody fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Sep 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Psychosis

[Good art here]

devil

treasure bear

thread tags are 60 x 15px

also the awful! app persons would probably like a 60x60 version too

treasure bear fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Sep 20, 2015

dogcrash truther

treasure bear

treasure bear fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Sep 20, 2015

dogcrash truther

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
dct really stepping up his photoshop game

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

treasure bear

treasure bear

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

please add this to byob too

cuntman.net

Scaly Haylie

What the gently caress is a Tikachu

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Lizard Wizard posted:

What the gently caress is a Tikachu

it doesnt even look like it says tikachu

SurfinArbiter

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh

man i tried :effort:

cuntman.net

Android Blues

its a dog tag...i was gonna make it say dog wedding but there wasnt enough space

Android Blues fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Sep 20, 2015

devil

Android Blues posted:

its a dog tag...i was gonna make it say dog wedding but there wasnt enough space

Android Blues

i hope this dog can get married soon, even if the tag doesnt say so

bong

by Shine

dogcrash truther posted:

To sweeten the pot, I will make a $5 donation to BYOB's favorite questionably-named pet-themed charity Tailchaser Rescue for every poster who makes a sincere entry in this thread (sincerity to be judged by me*, limit, one $5 donation per poster).

*I am stupid and gullible

The tyrant mod dogcrash truther has sent me numerous threatening PMs telling me that I must donate the same amount, so I will comply lest he take away my beautiful av or harm the one poster (fluffieduckie) who means anything to me

----------------

GEExCEE

GEExCEE

Hey dogcrash. How was the riveria? Are bwatts and his lover still following 311 on their european tour? I hope all is well. Please pardon .my handwriting - there's an awful lot of turbulence at my new job (weather blimp driver). Send my love to TiMbUs.

Warmest regards,
Darth Maul

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

nice dave... i hope that the pi mods add your tag

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

cuntman.net

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

really good

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I don't have the skills to make it, but I think a cool one would be a ferret with stink lines coming out of it crawling through a keyhole. It should loop

----------------

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

Qwerinty posted:

I don't have the skills to make it, but I think a cool one would be a ferret with stink lines coming out of it crawling through a keyhole. It should loop

there goes my morning

ty bacalou!

Android Blues

here are some scrolling dogs

e: just realised this one is a little too big...gonna have to do some trimming...

done!!

Android Blues fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Sep 20, 2015

dogcrash truther
PLEASE NOTE: in order for your tags to be entered in the contest you have to post them in the Pet Island thread. Putting them here only makes me and Bong (YOU ROCK, BONG!) give more money to Tailchaser Rescue. Current total donation = $60 (30 each from me and Bong)

Here's the PI thread again so you can enter your tags in the contest!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3742342

+5

+5

+5

The meow/woof cats vs dogs one is my favorite. I can imagine it being used for all kinds of arguments :)

+5

+5

+5

fema crisis actor

the one qwerinty requested

ty bacalou!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

fema crisis actor posted:

the one qwerinty requested

whoa... that's insanely good fema! exactly as I pictured it. for that, when I get home, I will donate ten dollars on top of bong and dct's five.

edit: don't forget to post that in the pi thread or it won't count

----------------

fema crisis actor

Qwerinty posted:

whoa... that's insanely good fema! exactly as I pictured it. for that, when I get home, I will donate ten dollars on top of bong and dct's five.

edit: don't forget to post that in the pi thread or it won't count

thank you, it was fun :)

posted in the other thread

ty bacalou!

weird

by zen death robot

Qwerinty posted:

really good

----------------

FluffieDuckie

Oh god you guys are donating money to the fuzzies again :cry:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

SurfinArbiter

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh

FluffieDuckie posted:

we could have a raffle where instead of donating to some non byob group we just donate to a random yobber. a whole 30$ donation

cuntman.net

FluffieDuckie posted:

its fluffieduckie :eyepop:

Bread Set Jettison

Ace of Baes
ill match dcts donation because i like charity and animals and byob, even though i dislike pet island

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mapparu

i love pet island its the best place on the forums i will be happy to help

• Locked thread