Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I already kind of regret the purchase and I haven't even tried it yet. Like does the killer change or is the story always the same but only slightly tweaked with your choices?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It's your story.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How about you play it and find out you mongoloid... gently caress you.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

its a real good 8 hours op so don't sweat it. story doesn't change too much just different people live and they have different fluff conversations in between the story beats (example: two girls yell at each other over boys vs. the boys get in a physical fight over the girls)

i rented it from redbox for 3 nights though so i only paid like 9.50 for it.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I liked it

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Dec 26, 2012

Wormskull posted:

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
could someone tell me if a game is good? I already bought the game and dont like it though.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Volume posted:

I already kind of regret the purchase and I haven't even tried it yet. Like does the killer change or is the story always the same but only slightly tweaked with your choices?

Its epic as all hell.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm gonna rent it from red box and finish it in a weekend once I see credits roll on MGSV. It looks awesome

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

I'm gonna rent it from red box and finish it in a weekend once I see credits roll on MGSV. It looks awesome

everything is really great. some of the qte's are kind of bullshit, especially the "dont move the controller at all" ones but they're overall fine.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

everything is really great. some of the qte's are kind of bullshit, especially the "dont move the controller at all" ones but they're overall fine.

Ive seen some video to a make sure I'd like it, and it's cool that it looks like the first horror movie in two decades that is just about teens loving and getting killed with no lame duck ironic pandering bullshit and I like that.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i failed at getting any of them to do the sex

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Real hurthling! posted:

i failed at getting any of them to do the sex

art imitates life

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

it's actually good