Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

http://vocaroo.com/i/s076FGLWsM5o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

This game is European as gently caress.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

relevant to this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts96J7HhO28

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Vote to replace game soundtrack with this for the rest of the LP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SrBGpPHiEQ

also

Shadow Hog posted:

Honestly, the only real sexualization angle I can fathom is the boobs-and-butts poses that Gashi-Gashi kept pushing in his art for the games, particularly where Lilac is concerned. Or maybe you have a paw fetish and Milla going barefoot titillates you, hell if I know or care to judge. (...much.)
:chanpop::captainpop::chanpop:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I just click the little links that say "game". SupSuper was right to separate the two. :waycool:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

"got plenty of rubbers, the doctor did" -paul

and no one said a word

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Really, they should have just reined it in and kept to the rule of three, by which I mean Earth, Wind & Fire.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

It was fun joining up with you guys. This level looked really fun for the most part, and I enjoyed how much it reminded me of Aquatic Ruin Zone from Sonic 2. :)

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

:krad:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

If every character in the sequel were voiced by Sabat, I might start paying attention. We can't have that.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Katsuma posted:

I like this game, story and all. :shobon:
moooooooooooooooooods?

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

My associates tell me that the latest plot section was about torturing a teenager.

ew

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

[21:50:40] SupSuper: i changed my mind, my [threadposter people are] the worst

Great Joe fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Jan 23, 2016

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Katsuma, you literally upset SupSuper very much. Good job. :mad:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Attention, people who click on "Story": I don't ever want to meet any of you and you are bad people.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I'd be pretty worried if I saw balls with crabs on em.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I stand by my last statement. :colbert:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

LiquidRain posted:

For anyone else wondering, Great Joe's last statement:
Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008