Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoB
May 1, 2009

boom boom boom posted:

Where are you going with this?

Its so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoB
May 1, 2009

Kanos posted:

There's two ways to interpret the GGG Final ending, really, and I think both work really well for the final animated GGG production.

First, you could interpret it in the optimistic way; the GGG people have made a habit of crawling and scraping their way to victory in situations that have otherwise seemed completely impossible before, and it's entirely possible they do it again and make their way home; believe in your heroes and they will turn 1 into 100%. IIRC, this actually happens in side material, though don't quote me on that.

The second way you can interpret it is in the bittersweet way; GGG have fought their ultimate battle of all and done the impossible by saving the universe from destruction, and as their last act of heroism they saved their chosen sons. It's a noble, selfless, heroic end perfectly suited for a noble, selfless, heroic organization. In this scenario, Mamoru and Kaidou will likely spend their lives dedicated to GGG's memory and making sure that GGG's heroism and sacrifice will always be remembered.

I BELIEVE MY HEROES WILL RETURN

KoB
May 1, 2009

Siegkrow posted:

those are bigger than her head

hell ya chris owns