Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

a bone to pick posted:

in other news I jacked off on the way to wok this morning, just loving came all over my car's floor, now tyhe pedal is all sticky with my cummies. :)

congrats

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

that's excessive, imho

Why? kruats knew the rules of USA goin in. Dresden part 2

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Idiot who bought a Volkswagen: :mad: "I hope they get reamed on a class action lawsuit. This is not the car I bought" :mad:
Libertarian: "It's still the same car you bought nothing has changed stop whining" :smug:
Idiot who bought a Volkswagen: "Once they fix this smog test cheating then I'll get less MPG and power than I did when I bought it" :mad:
Libertarian: "Who says you have to take it in to get fixed" :smug:
Idiot who bought a Volkswagen: "The government is going to force you if you want to ever want to register it"
Libertarian: :ssj: WHO IS THE GOVERNMENT TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO WITH MY PROPERTY :ssj:

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Thats a post

naem
May 29, 2011

I drive a volkstwaggoned

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

that's excessive, imho

relax and have a drink while you ponder the merits of this stance.

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
imo this kind of innovative thinking should be rewarded

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

gently caress the krauts

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Did BP even pay 18 billion for the gulf gently caress up?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

WhyteRyce posted:

Idiot who bought a Volkswagen: :mad: "I hope they get reamed on a class action lawsuit. This is not the car I bought" :mad:
Libertarian: "It's still the same car you bought nothing has changed stop whining" :smug:
Idiot who bought a Volkswagen: "Once they fix this smog test cheating then I'll get less MPG and power than I did when I bought it" :mad:
Libertarian: "Who says you have to take it in to get fixed" :smug:
Idiot who bought a Volkswagen: "The government is going to force you if you want to ever want to register it"
Libertarian: :ssj: WHO IS THE GOVERNMENT TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO WITH MY PROPERTY :ssj:

not all states and counties have emission laws retard

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Blue Raider posted:

not all states and counties have emission laws retard

And some do which blows libertarian minds but I guess those people shouldn't be in California anyway

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Sep 22, 2015

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
i own a diesel volkswagen do i get any money out of this somehow?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Everything German made seems to be falling apart these days.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
it's gonna be pretty lol when the fix for this is updated software and aftermarket companies are gonna sell a reflash with the original software for "off road use only"

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
hope this doesnt gently caress us for diesel again like the gas turned diesel gm v8 did

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

Everything German made seems to be falling apart these days.

the over engineered bullshit doesnt work past six months? well ill be damned

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Blue Raider posted:

are you the israeli hyper-jew? no offense, but your opinions about germans can't be taken seriously.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Blue Raider posted:

The Euro

Their immigration plan

Their welfare system

it's all coming tumbling down.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Should have bought a BMW I stead :smuggo:

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

The Taint Reaper posted:

The Euro

Their immigration plan

Their welfare system

it's all coming tumbling down.

well you are right

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

are you the israeli hyper-jew? no offense, but your opinions about germans can't be taken seriously.

uh no not even remotely. i acknowledge the christ

e: i mean nigga i am from the american south i dont give a slight gently caress about the hebrews

Blue Raider fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Sep 22, 2015

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i used to work for the logistics company that supplied the NA volkswagen parts and basically im not surprised theyred hosed up because every individual associated was mega stupid

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Blue Raider posted:

i used to work for the logistics company that supplied the NA volkswagen parts and basically im not surprised theyred hosed up because every individual associated was mega stupid

This was more like highly calculated fraud rather than a gently caress up due to incompetence.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

This was more like highly calculated fraud rather than a gently caress up due to incompetence.

the great trick the kraut pulled was making the black man (seriously) in charge of operations of the na plants.

also making tobacco verboten oin their plant floors like loving faggots

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

yall i have insider knowledge of volkswagen and dont believe for a second anyone short of the engineers had a loving clue of any wrongdoing. theyre all too retarded

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Blue Raider posted:

i am from the american south i dont give a slight gently caress about the hebrews

your southern brethren tell a different tale, friendo

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Blue Raider posted:

yall i have insider knowledge of volkswagen and dont believe for a second anyone short of the engineers had a loving clue of any wrongdoing. theyre all too retarded

no poo poo its the engineers

aka the people that design the cars

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Volkswagon has a real good chance of losing 75% of their company value. It's pretty much every vehicle they put out that they did this with.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Taint Reaper posted:

Volkswagon has a real good chance of losing 75% of their company value. It's pretty much every vehicle they put out that they did this with.

Only when u sell :smug:

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

itt all the idiots thinking vw will pay the full fine amount of 18 bil

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Totally TWISTED posted:

This is Enron level big.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
yeah i mean they probably wont pay all of it but this is like global cheating of government/regulatory bodies while simultaneous advertising the poo poo out of how you're totally not cheating

i say gently caress em. vw has been loving its customer base for decades. sucks they are gonna give diesel a bad rap though

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011
I'm pretty sure GM or Ford did the exact same poo poo in the 90s, but I can't seem to find any reference to it right now. Of course, the EPA is gonna gently caress a foreign company 10x harder.

Ferdinand Piech must be feeling smug as gently caress right now, getting ousted from the VAG board of directors only to leave Winterkorn with the biggest shitstorm you can imagine

E: It was Honda and Ford that got caught in the 90s, and Honda was hosed >30 times harder for it

Neptr fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Sep 22, 2015

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Totally TWISTED posted:

How much then Sherlock?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it would be like some fuckin germans to go 'well it has to pass emissions standards at the time of the test according to the legal letter of the law right? :shepface:'

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

it would be like some fuckin germans to go 'well it has to pass emissions standards at the time of the test according to the legal letter of the law right? :shepface:'

lawmakers retreat to mutter amongst themselves and flip pages in the statute book they printed out before the meeting. solid.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Volkswagon retests emission fumes on German Illegal immigrants, are hailed as heroes.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Nice grocer's apostrophe, OP

dickhead

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Saw a 2008ish not current or whatever Jetta spewing a poo poo load of smoke today. Literal plague driving around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011
Early rumors that VAG CEO Winterkorn has been fired hahahaha

For those who didn't know he just got the position after a protracted power struggle between two German economic dynasties.

• Locked thread