Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Spiritus Nox posted:

Anyhow, thinking I might pick up Hyouka. What should I expect from that show, Goons?

Hyouka is the prettiest thing KyoAni have ever done, and has really great characters and interesting stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Kytrarewn posted:

That was another component of "in a few ways". Her sister is such an excellent character, why would they all but write her out?
I think the sister was an anime-original character to start with, like Dekomori and Sleepy-senpai.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Kytrarewn posted:

Phantom World promises to improve after this week.

You mean that wasn't the end of the series?

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Kytrarewn posted:

Tsuruya played a somewhat larger role in disappearance of Yuki, which the collectors edition includes.

They're probably talking about Kimidori.

• Locked thread