Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

Hobohemian posted:

I kind of want it back now. Maybe if someone could animate it so it's twerking I'll throw down for it.

Outsource that request to 4chan, only thing is whatever they send back will put you on a federal watchlist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Amazing Zimmo posted:

I touched myself in the bunghole while i made this

Would be nice to see a little Tom Brady action in there but still an excellent .gif. 8/10 nooner approved

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 9 days!)

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

Nooner posted:

Would be nice to see a little Tom Brady action in there but still an excellent .gif. 8/10 nooner approved

Your approval has made me feel like i've finally become a man, a GAY man but a man nonetheless.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i gave you :10bux: like yesterday wtf

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Maybe you should sell some merch, Mr. Lowtax. Like, if that Homestuck guy can make a billion dollars selling plushies of his OCs I'm p. sure you can make a living off Somethingawful
I would seriously buy some SA merch if any were available.

Also, I don't see what would be so bad about flying a predator drone. It would be like being paid to play videogames which is sort of what you already do for free.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

this but with more unicorns

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

No, but seriously. Have you thought about selling the forums to Hiroyuki Nishimura?

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Needs text, like "HONK HONK HAIRBABY LAUNCHING" or soemthing

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Who is this "Lowtax' with such an old reg date? I've never seen him before.

And why is this thread stickied?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

use this one for real

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

agreed w/ making a patreon so you can feed your kids something other than tuna helper and sams choice orange drink

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

nullEntityRNG posted:

Lowtax I click all the ads and now my computer has regcleaner pro. Help

you're welcome

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
rofl

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Lowtax this is a message for you. My idea is that you sell subforums for cash.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Parallax Scroll posted:

make a patreon human being

coleman francis posted:

seriously make a god drat patreon

TEAYCHES posted:

agreed w/ making a patreon so you can feed your kids something other than tuna helper and sams choice orange drink

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Buying stuff from the SA store probably has less overhead than patreon. A banner ad works if you want to donate.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

tell slowbeef he's the one that has inspired me to drop $35 so far on this site

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
what you aren't making a mint off've the loving huge amount of dumbass Aggregator adds?

Incomplete Fish
Apr 22, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Re make awful mart and sell $60 sweatshirts again holy poo poo.

edit: seriously printing words on clothes is incredibly cheap and people like wearing the internet. Unfortunately it will require work on your part so theres a 90% chance it wont happen.

Incomplete Fish fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Sep 22, 2015

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Applewhite posted:

Maybe you should sell some merch, Mr. Lowtax. Like, if that Homestuck guy can make a billion dollars selling plushies of his OCs I'm p. sure you can make a living off Somethingawful
I would seriously buy some SA merch if any were available.

Also, I don't see what would be so bad about flying a predator drone. It would be like being paid to play videogames which is sort of what you already do for free.

I've kinda wanted to get a City Name Sports Team shirt of some sort, maybe those could go on sale again

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

i need a place to talk about games journalism ethics plz lowtax

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
maybe make a free sign up weekend coupled with a ken burns style documentary about the early internet to drum up interest? idk just throwing out ideas here

e: picture a slow pan over the still image of a man wearing only a mysterious and inscrutable ring stretching his anus for all the world to look upon and behold, narrated by none other than the distinctive cadence of shmorky

Doctor J Off fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Sep 22, 2015

brunch with yr parents
Jan 6, 2013

SWEATBOX SYMPHONY

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

Worked for me

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Sorry about your impending death op

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Consider patreon. If Shmorky can get cash so can you.

Or set up a way for people to just give you donations, sell SA merch again, charge people $$ to ban each other. Maybe all of those.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

haha

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I've said elsewhere that I don't understand why there isn't a storefront of some kind. Using a third-party site to print the merch and run the sales seems like it should be both low-effort and revenue-generating.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

:eyepop:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

If you want to make money off of gamergaters banning all the supremely mentally ill weirdos who spent yesterday doxxing people on the forums with zero repercussions because the sole active GBS moderator was Extremely Busy IRL might be a good start IMHO.

• Locked thread