Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Parallax Scroll posted:

way to poo poo on people who bought no-ads

Yeah, I paid for no advertisements, but now sometimes ads are gonna be jokes instead?? I'll be missing out on the hilarity!

Guess I still have the user ads at the bottom to look at, though

EDIT: Do I need to buy Archives too so that Lowtax's kids don't have to pilot Predator drones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Applewhite posted:

Maybe you should sell some merch, Mr. Lowtax. Like, if that Homestuck guy can make a billion dollars selling plushies of his OCs I'm p. sure you can make a living off Somethingawful
I would seriously buy some SA merch if any were available.

Also, I don't see what would be so bad about flying a predator drone. It would be like being paid to play videogames which is sort of what you already do for free.

I've kinda wanted to get a City Name Sports Team shirt of some sort, maybe those could go on sale again

• Locked thread