Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

since you're here I've been wondering a while what you actually do for a living when the forums aren't exploding. seems like they need just a smidge too much attention to fit a regular 9 to 5 in at any rate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

everyone who's said you should just do a patreon is right btw

gently caress i'd consider joining in on that if you made finishing RIPPER one of the rewards

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

was really hoping it would go through the entire speech but of course that would be too good for this world :smith:

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

hey lowtax i bet people would roll wheelbarrows full of :10bux: to your front door for the return of LF. your children would be set for life and you'd still have money left over for hookers, blow, and a way for the feds to not have to come knock on your door to figure out where any future serious threats to the prez are located

e: that last part would take a lot of effort though so i know it won't happen but just throwing it out there

Ignatius M. Meen fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Sep 24, 2015

• Locked thread