Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Since I dislike ads but am forced to run them BECAUSE NOBODY IS BUYING ANYTHING HERE AND WE'RE NOT POPULAR AND I'M NOT MAKING ANY MONEY AND I HAD TO FIRE EVERYBODY BECAUSE I'M GOING BROKE AND I SWEAR TO GOD I'M LIKE THIS CLOSE TO THROWING MYSELF OFF A GODDAMN BRIDGE BUT I PROBABLY WON'T BECAUSE I'M AFRAID OF HITTING SOMEBODY'S BOAT AND NOT DYING AND THEN GETTING SUED AND MY KIDS WON'T GET TO GO TO COLLEGE AND WILL HAVE TO PILOT PREDATOR DRONES OR WORK IN WAL-MART FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES, we have a glut of remnant ads (when legit, money-making ads run out, they show stupid crap like PSAs that tell you not to light forest fires or smoke dope or whatever the hell the government wants you to do).

ANYWAY, I'd like to at least put some of the fake ads you guys make up there in rotation so things are somewhat more entertaining. If you've got a creative itch and would like to have your work featured in our ad spots, come up with a 728x90 ad and I'll put them in our ad server. If you lack the aforementioned creative itch, then feel free to not do that and instead do something else, such as jump on a trampoline or continue to not give me money. Thank you for loving Pupkin.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread