Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Tweak posted:

so like, even in kayfabe, what is supposed to happen by pulling the guy under the ring?

Kane's jerking him off right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Tweak posted:

so like, even in kayfabe, what is supposed to happen by pulling the guy under the ring?

oh

oh you don't want to know

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
rollins got drag me to hell'd lmao

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Oh Snapple! posted:

Kane single-handedly salvaging this lovely, lovely company

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Hace posted:

Raw paid off

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Seth, it puts the lotion on its skin.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

The Sarlacc Pit doesn't actually kill anyone though, Seth's just being slowly digested.

*snort, pushes up glasses*

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Everything about that Raw ruled except Cesaro/Big Show and the Cena/Rollins finish.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Seth's in Hell now.
No more WWE WHT.
The US Title is now the top title.
All hail Cena.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.

Tweak posted:

If we use Edge as an example it means you go away for 3 months and come back as a face with a hobo beard.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

Tweak posted:

why are you asking questions? the wholepoint of "it's Kane" is to stop asking questions because it's Kane

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
IT WAS ME SETH

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches

ChrisBTY posted:

Seth's in Hell now.
No more WWE WHT.
The US Title is now the top title.
All hail Cena.

That's preposterous!

US Title already was the top title.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

thanks for the help guys, i now understand the hell that is beneath the ring, and by extension, kane

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
So when Seth got disappeared from his match with Brock when Taker came out, is it the same Phantom Zone as getting dragged under the ring takes him to?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Maybe Seth comes back all demonic and possessed and poo poo?

Who cares, it was a good Raw. Let's party!

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

make this RR background tia

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I just wish Seth didn't keep losing clean to Cena. I don't get why they didn't have Kane interrupt before the match ended. Why wouldn't that have worked. why john, why

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

I want to visit Kane's vape lair.

only temporary
Sep 3, 2006

Mr. Popo posted:

So when Seth got disappeared from his match with Brock when Taker came out, is it the same Phantom Zone as getting dragged under the ring takes him to?

No, Undertaker teleports you into a casket, Kane drags you to his personal hell.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Abroham Lincoln posted:

I want to visit Kane's vape lair.

It's just not the same as Taker's Weed Limo :sigh:

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i want to do bong hits underneath the ring with kane

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

That episode was at least #BOOT on the #BOOTY scale.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Pinwiz11 posted:

That episode was at least #BOOT on the #BOOTY scale.

BEST OF OWL TIME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

abraham linksys posted:

I just wish Seth didn't keep losing clean to Cena. I don't get why they didn't have Kane interrupt before the match ended. Why wouldn't that have worked. why john, why

Because children go to the show to see John Cena win. This is the answer to about 99% of the questions concerning John Cena booking and the cornerstone of their business model.
All is fodder for the Rapadoo.
Including our dreams for a roster that doesn't revolve around one guy being 'the guy'.

The solution to which involves a mass sterilization followed by a brief continuation of humanity in a Children of Men-esque utopia concluding with the end of the age of humankind and the hope that maybe hyper-evolved dolphins can do a better job of this whole 'sentience' thing than we did.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Sep 22, 2015

• Locked thread