Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.
It's taken an literally an entire year but Bray is finally kinda coming off as a threat again sorta. Nothing will ever over come his crying and begging while John Cena easily clowned him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

That was the best opening for RAW in a very long time. A drat sight better than Steph and Trips present: Infomercial.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Tricky Dick Nixon posted:

They are really really building Braun Strowman. He was pushed out of the ring, but stood on his feet against three on one essentially. Still, helluva way to kill the heat for the Wyatts right after a PPV victory.

I don't know. Wyatt's still seemed pretty bad rear end, and the crowd didn't sound like that had killed any heat.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

OUR HERO!

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

so based on last night seth rollins is now, more than ever, bitchmade as a champ

He beat a 90 year old man clean so that's like the best victory in his whole reign. So yes, he pretty much still is.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Shima Honnou posted:

Plus it's British TV which means a bunch of stupid commercials, instead of my American food commercials which are good.

I don't want to hear about gambling I want to hear about a pizza stuffed with hot dogs.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

I hope Bo Dallas become Kevin Owens over excited lackey. Kinda like those old loony tunes cartoons with the big gangster dog who has the little dog side kick.

This thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVNHcob3oJg

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Corporate Kane posted:

i completely forgot Raw was on did i miss anything good

Not one, but 2 Kane's and the best opening Raw has had in forever.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Opinions of Cole

Last night Rollins directs the wave = Shameless horrible showboating grrr! Booo!
Tonight Cena directs thw wave = Wooo! go my golden god!

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Seth Rollins is the weakest champion in the history of the WWE and John Cena is a massive detriment to all booking in this company. Couldn't Kane at least come out and gently caress things up?!?

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

so, uh, does that mean the US title is the top belt now?

There is no top belt in WWE the top belt is being John Cena.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Finally getting to the fireworks factory!

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

The worst booked champ in a decade

Even the Miz got to beat Jerry Lawler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Tweak posted:

so like, even in kayfabe, what is supposed to happen by pulling the guy under the ring?

If we use Edge as an example it means you go away for 3 months and come back as a face with a hobo beard.

• Locked thread