Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Standard scoring, need a flex

Cooks @ Car
Yeldon @ NE
Matt Jones @ NYG (Thursday night. Would obviously slot him into a RB instead of flex if I pick him)
Kendall Wright vs IND

Don't like Cooks at all right now, plus Carolina is a bad matchup. I'm worried about Jacksonville getting blown out and Yeldon not getting much volume. Playing Matt Jones this week feels like point chasing though and I'm seriously prepared for disappointment. Actually starting Kendall Wright frightens me, but the matchup with that depleted Colts secondary is awfully tempting. I also suspect that Luck & Co. will bounce back and Mariota will have to air the ball out. Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Suave Fedora posted:

I think this week could be the final opportunity for CJA to separate from Hillman, while healthy, while Peyton get's his way in returning to the shotgun. If CJA doesn't impress this week, then I would feel a whole lot better of sitting him out moving forward.

This is my thought as well. I've got CJA in two leagues (so maybe nobody should listen to me) and am running him out in both this week as confidently as possible for someone that has looked as bad as he has. If he bombs again, that's when the real concern and benching will happen.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

Standard scoring, need a flex

Cooks @ Car
Yeldon @ NE
Matt Jones @ NYG (Thursday night. Would obviously slot him into a RB instead of flex if I pick him)
Kendall Wright vs IND

Don't like Cooks at all right now, plus Carolina is a bad matchup. I'm worried about Jacksonville getting blown out and Yeldon not getting much volume. Playing Matt Jones this week feels like point chasing though and I'm seriously prepared for disappointment. Actually starting Kendall Wright frightens me, but the matchup with that depleted Colts secondary is awfully tempting. I also suspect that Luck & Co. will bounce back and Mariota will have to air the ball out. Thoughts?

Anyone have any thoughts on mine? :)

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

TheZissou posted:

It's the battle of the Andrews.

Do I start Andy Dalton @ BAL over Andrew Luck @ TEN???

Luck.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Lincoln posted:

Anybody starting Davante Adams? He's QUESTIONABLE for Monday night. My best alternative is Stevie Johnson @ MIN.

Start Stevie. He's been better than Adams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Eternal Hobo posted:

Standard

Pick two

Keenan Allen @ Min
Steve Smith Sr @ Cin
Stevie Johnson @ Min
Anquan Boldin @ Ari