Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Aguamoose
Jan 10, 2006
"Yes, I remember the Aguamoose..."
I have at RB in a standard 14 man league:

L. Murray, Ivory, Foster, Blount, Duke Johnson and Matt Jones.

Latavius Murray is an obvious start but should I play Matt Jones tonight in case Ivory can't play this weekend (he has sat out training and played through an injury last week)? I can then Flex him if he does. I don't trust Blount to be used against Jacksonville, and Duke is obviously just a lotto ticket for now.

John Brown will be in the flex if Ivory doesn't suit up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Aguamoose
Jan 10, 2006

MrSargent posted:

Shane Vereen or Garcon tomorrow night? One of them would normally go in my flex, half ppr. I'm leaning Vereen.

Both have been getting lots of targets (vereen had 8 catches Garcon 6) and are both likely to be used a lot - I'm guessing Vereen will be used more than Jennigs against Washington's run Defense, which looks solid. As it's a Thursday game and they'd usually go in your flex I'd choose based on what the rest of your team looks like.

The Aguamoose
Jan 10, 2006
My question got missed - gamble on Matt Jones tonight, or gamble that Ivory will be healthy and suit up later this week, the alternatives being poor if he doesn't (Blount or Duke)?

The Aguamoose
Jan 10, 2006

Ty1990 posted:

With this Ivory news that he's a game time call, do I:

Play Ivory (if active)
Play Matt Jones tonight @ NYG
Play Woodhead @ Minny
Play Powell vs Philly (if Ivory inactive)

1PPR

In PPR Woodhead is probably the safest bet, decent floor as he'll get some targets and has the potential to pilfer a TD or two.

I had to choose between gambling on Ivory playing or going for Jones tonight, and I've opted for the latter, as at least I know he'll be taking the field.

The Aguamoose
Jan 10, 2006

I'd definitely stick with Gore and Hyde. With Romo and Dez out so the defense can focus on the run and a shared backfield Randle might struggle. Who knows if Williams will be used if Bell's back. Sankey's a bit of a wild card as indy's run D was bad last year but he's not a great player.

Who do I flex? Standard scoring.

John Brown v SF (big play potential)
Allen Robinson at Patriots (main target and likely garbage time potential)

Or Ivory, if he ends up playing, but I'd probably rather stick to someone healthy.

• Locked thread