Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

The real Eddie Huang is kind of a douche and this show is great, so no big loss really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duke
May 19, 2004

That was one of the best episodes of the whole series so far, the first half of it was just nonstop hilarity. I cracked up so hard when the fat kid was dancing the principal into his orbit, and then "Look, 2 cheeks and belly!"

The Duke
May 19, 2004

That does make more sense but now I'm more concerned that the fat kid used his 3 sprays strictly on his rear end and nowhere else

The Duke
May 19, 2004

It's a great show but outside of some one liners I suppose there isn't much to discuss. I will say that Randall Park has been killing it all season and I crack up at most of his lines. Also tiny Mask kid is my favorite side character.

• Locked thread