Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

44h of ingame time and only 27% unlocked
I guess I'm just a fail gamer:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

I wish he would just make a new game

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

This seems chill but it doesn't work if you have Afterbirth? Dafuq.

You can just uncheck it in Steam I think.

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Just made it to Isaac with no damage upgrades, runs like that suck so much because they take forever.

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Tomorrow is expansion day :)

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

I still love the poopy fart butt baby game.

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Flying Squirrel posted:

Hope the PS4 version actually comes out in spring

McMillen said yes. But you'll have to pay the full price apparently. Also no mods probably.

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That sounds awful, actually. I hope there's an easy way to enable/disable those fan mods

I don't know, these enemies look pretty good:

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

It's out.

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Greedier mode is really hard

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

I don't know why they hate pills. + added even more useless ones. They could just remove pills from the game altogether.

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Seems bad, the final boss is also buggy and has scaled health. It's like Hush x2.

I don't think they understand what made Rebirth great.

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Also Greedier mode is just greed mode with fewer money drops and champion bosses. So you have to fight several bosses with a million hp without items.

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

All the new bosses are insanely bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

You should meet Sisters Vis, the boss in Depths 1 that has a brimstone attack without any tell that covers half the screen.

• Locked thread