Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noper Q
Nov 7, 2012

Augus posted:

The grinding and equipment faffery is kinda annoying, yeah. I'm hesitating to start a Magnus play through just because the first level makes you play as all the Autobots and don't want to be bothered with changing all of their equipment in order for the ones I haven't been using to not take years to kill an enemy

That shouldn't be a problem. Whenever I start the first chapter, the game asks me if I want to do the multi-character thing or just play one of my choosing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Augus posted:

I'm hesitating to start a Magnus play through just because the first level makes you play as all the Autobots and don't want to be bothered with changing all of their equipment in order for the ones I haven't been using to not take years to kill an enemy

You're asked specifically on starting a new playthrough 'Do you want to play the normal scenario(Select NO to play as who you like)'. It's specifically referring to the start sequence.

• Locked thread