Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trick Question
Apr 9, 2007

How does the "mashing after shield-breaker move" work? Does it even work with dino-mode? I've tried holding the heavy attack button after a shield-breaker, but it still just seems to be the regular belly-flop.

Honestly is there any reason not to just be a dinosaur and dinosaur the poo poo out of everything? I've never watched transformers but Grimlock is obviously the best character in this game, gently caress optimus prime.

Also, I bought the bat-within equivalent, but I haven't noticed any particularly fancy dodges. Does it not get a cool alternate animation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trick Question
Apr 9, 2007

It sort of feels like on the higher difficulties the ultimates aren't even really worth using. They're not a lot of damage for that long-rear end animation.

On the other hand, headshots are completely crazy for getting SS-ranks, especially if you have a medium-fast gun like heavy blasters or an assault rifle. They give a stupid amount of points for something you do four-five times in a dodge.

• Locked thread