Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sarrisan
Oct 9, 2012
Game rocks. If I have one complaint, though, it's that item management can be a pain. You can only sell/synthesize one item at a time, which takes several seconds apiece. When you start reaching the weapon cap of 200... that is a lot of loving about in a menu when I wanna be out punching robots in the dick. Game really needs the ability to select more than one item for each operation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarrisan
Oct 9, 2012
The combat is polished and smooth as gently caress, but they probably should have had at least one playtester gently caress about in the synthesize menu with the objective "how long exactly does it take you to want to kill your self?"

My guess is somewhere around 10 minutes.

Sarrisan
Oct 9, 2012
The green shield is your save point/teleport to base.

Also for people interested in getting all the goodies I'd recommend grinding cheap techs until you get a radar lv.1.

I've yet to see lv.2. Does that show up if you play on commander or up?

Sarrisan
Oct 9, 2012
Shields will be broken my most vehicle attacks; if there are other enemies around I'll usually start my combo off of them and then as soon as I reach the end I'll switch targets and ram a shield-user.

Or I'll just hit L1 as Bumblebee because his special rocks.

• Locked thread