Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

peasant: "My leige, our humble villiage to the south has fallen victim to bandits. We graciously request you send a small contingent of troops to..."

me: [loudly slurping my last few drinks of a 32oz Peach and Papaya smoothie] *sluuurrrrrp*

peasant: "please my lord, all we need is a few strong men to...."

me: *sluuuuurrrrp slurp slurrrp*

peasant [groveling, crying]: "I plead with you my king. They killed my son and have taken my sister hostage. All I'm asking is...."

me: [hits button on obnoxiously loud blender]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

The (Smoothie) Stand

google THIS

IT (is delicious and refreshing)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
are you going to force them to appeal to the dairy queen

google THIS

The Blending

google THIS

Thinner (from drinking so many healthy smoothies)

google THIS

Carrie (a couple of the smoothies inside for me, would you? They were out of drink carriers)

google THIS

Cujo (it's a superfruit probably)

Piso Mojado

"I have a dream, that one day my four little children will be able to enjoy a delicious, low calorie meal replacement smoothie without being judged by the flavor of their whey." - Martin Luther Smoothie King, Jr.

Piso Mojado

google THIS posted:

Thinner (from drinking so many healthy smoothies)

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
"Can't we all just get along (to the gym with our protein shots)?" - Rodney Smoothie King

poverty goat

today on "will it blend:" the jewry

google THIS

Children of the Kale

alnilam

The Blending of the Three (simple natural ingredients)

Bread Set Jettison

Is america ready for a yogurt based smoothie king?

Senior Management

My Liege! A messenger from our enemy, the Kingdom of Jamba Juice has arrived!

:jerry:

FreshCutFries

*townspeople watching pounds of rotten fruit being thrown on a compost pile*
"The king is dead"
*a horse neighs in the distance, betraying an incoming shipment of bananas, mangos, and vitamin supplements*
"Long live the king"

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Not having a Smoothie King would be Misery.

DemonToadGoat

*slams a heed down on the counter*

I'll have one smoothie and a snack wrap to go please

FutonForensic

freedom from tyranny! the king has agreed to sign the Mango Carta

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
my liege told me I don't need to make smoothies with ice I was all yeah right :rolleyes:

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
The house of Chia vs. The house of Hemp

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Peasant: Sire, a royal diplomat from the Orange Kingdom is here. He requests a parley with you.

Me: Unless he wants to end up under my boot, that bastard Julius will see me personally.

• Locked thread