Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

precision posted:

I expect Lea Michelle to be killed off at the exact moment she hits the high note in a stirring musical number.

Like I'm seriously pretty sure that is gonna happen

She will not get a single note out. She will breathe in to sing and then she'll die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Pan Dulce posted:

One of the 1995 KKT sorority sisters was called Coco. Who else would call their daughter Chanel? I thought it was weird she knew everything about the 1995 tub death and baby when Dean Munsch covered it up, but it would make sense if her mother was one of the ones there and told her about it.

Would fit that she wants to be a news anchor and one of the girls at the tub went on to become a news anchor iirc.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Well someone put acid in the tanning spray to get her where she was.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Pete used to be a girl. I'm Ryan Murphy so you can trust me.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I'm seriously considering zayday (as declared by Denise Hemphill) now that Pete is revealed as an accomplice because

* she was the only other person who knew the Chanels were going to the mall

* she could have set up the attack by the basement devils to "prove" her innocence

* earl grey being killed by Boone was not part of the plan, so she killed Boone

* it makes the whole joke of Denise suspecting her funnier

Though I'm prepapred to be wrong since there's also "grandma sent me a chainsaw to protect myself"

E: scratch that thinking about it the "Boone incestuous love" angle makes absolutely no sense

I don't think he was on the phone to the killer at the end there, either Zayday or Munsch to try and take down frats and sororities. Thinking maybe he turned the frier on since his confession will probably have to be pretty weak to start the next episode off.

• Locked thread