Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!
I laugh every time I see those earmuffs. I love that not word one has been said about them. I love that they're accessorized. I love that they're always always there.

The unremarked background stuff ("Days since a Kappa was murdered" sign; I'm pretty sure that all diagetic video has been classic horror films, the DDSs' clothes) is all amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

Patchwork Shaman posted:

Because of those earmuffs, I nicknamed her "Carrie Fisher junior". Two weeks later, I found out that Billie Lourd actually is Carrie Fisher junior.

The earmuffs are honestly my favorite part of the show. And I love the show. And now that I know why THAT actress is wearing weird earmuffs...I love them even more.

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

the truth posted:

I love this show.

So glad the alleged spoiler/theories weren't true.

In kind of disappointed it was the obvious suspect, but I had fun so don't care that much. What was the fake spoiler?

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!
Hexadecimal, from ReBoot?

• Locked thread