Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

That intro was a pretty good take down on social media stars in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

criscodisco posted:

That would be incredible, and she's not doing much these days, is she? Other than the Proactiv commercials, of course,
Jamie Lee Curtis was mostly doing yoghurt commercials for a while.

Candle Vlogger has mostly been a background character so maybe. Fat suit perhaps?

Edit: Actually Breezy Eslin is heavy in real life. So that probably wouldn't work.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Dec 1, 2015

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The first season of the Danish version of The Killing ran 20 hours. It was good but there were far too many cliffhangers and fakeouts. Sometimes going short is for the best.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The head of Kappa before Chanel didn't die, she just got really bad booboos.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Tiggum posted:

Remember that we already knew he had the costume from the last episode, when the Grace's dad mentioned seeing her talking to the red devil and she explained that it was Pete.
We've known he had the costume from the first episode. (Pretty sure it was during the second hour so call it second episode if you will)

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

precision posted:

Also drat I can't believe I didn't notice how similar she looks to her mom until after I learned who her mom is.
Her hairmuffs during the trial make a lot more sense now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Denise's irrational hatred of Zayday is one of the funniest things on the show.

• Locked thread