Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

criscodisco posted:

I'm calling it right now: the bathtub baby is Dean Munch, but she has progeria.

She was there immediately afterwards so no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I find this show really entertaining and I'm surprised no one seems to know it exists.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I like how they've been stringing red herrings along so it seems like 90% of the cast could theoretically be the red devil or at least one of them.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I don't know why it's not doing well, it's definitely entertaining enough.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Yeah I'm curious what the the fake spoilers were. The only thing I didn't like was the ending stinger, because it cut away instantly to commercials with credits running at the bottom and I didn't even realize it was over.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I'm glad it got renewed, I enjoyed it more than the last couple seasons of AHS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Chad's back next episode too!

• Locked thread