Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
red19fire
May 26, 2010

criscodisco posted:

I'm almost certain I read a thing a while back that she has in her contract or rider or whatever it's called that she cannot be filmed without the ponytail ever, and can only be photographed from one side, her "good side".

I don't know if that carries over to TV shows, but it sure seems to.

Also, it took until the lawnmower scene for me to realize that neckbrace is Lea Michele. I'm glad she was unrecognizable, because she played Rachel Berry for so long that I was starting to associate her personality with that character.

It's also nice to see the original scream queen doing anything but a diarrhea yogurt commercial.

This is a real thing that happened, but of course her camp denies it. Lady Gaga had a concert photo agreement where she would be co-copyright owner of every photograph taken at the show and her management has final say on what gets published. Taylor Swift had one where her management reserved the right to destroy photographers' equipment for violating the concert photographer agreement.

Diva poo poo isn't unexpected, I worked on a music video for Mariah Carey where (after flying an LA video crew to NYC then delaying filming for 2 days because of 'exhaustion') one of her lovely sycophant assistants made a PA shlep all the way uptown to replace a black rug in her green room with a white one before she'd even set foot on set, 6 hours after her call time. Then a few weeks later she melted down and divorced Nick Cannon :v:

I've worked on video/photoshoots for varying levels of movie/tv/music stars, and some are actually decent people while others are absolute sludge dumpster humans.

----

Back on track, I like that this show has set it up so almost every major character has a backstory that could make them the 1995 baby or the Red Devil Killer. I resisted watching but I'm sold after the Backstreet Boys streetfight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread