Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

All comedy is derived from fear.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

maybe the candle vlogger?
My husband didn't get why I was laughing so hard at her until I explained to him that candle vloggers are real and get very heated when it comes to candles. He is so innocent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

Calling it now, the baby's gender is going to be contested. I'm calling a Sleepaway Camp situation with the Kappa baby.

Denise Hemphill continues to be one of the greatest things about this show, I really hope she and Zayday make it through the next episode. Their back and forth is one of my favorite bits.

Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

Lea Michele's crazy "there's the door, bitch!" Had me in tears.

Edit: this episode is super campy and I love it, although at this rate they're going to run out of classic horror movies to homage/rip off.

Illuen fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Oct 14, 2015

Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

I'm kind of bummed about predatory lez, I liked her. I'm also pleasantly surprised how much depth she and candle blogger are getting considering that when they were brought on it was obviously as red shirts. At this point I wouldn't be surprised to see Candle Blogger be a red devil or in a M Night style twist the Final Girl. I also giggle relentlessly when she does stuff in the background like eating a taper candle like an ice cream cone.

Finally, that scene of the armless Dickey Dollar getting stuck on the sign made me laugh much harder than it had any right to.

• Locked thread