Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Scream (MTV) stole some steam from this. Remains to be seen whether this can be better, a little disjointed so far but I like it okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Dead Snoopy posted:

I've watched both and seriously, it didn't. Scream Queens embraces the hammy-ness and tropes of the material its playing up while the best Scream could do is echo the Kevin Williams formula while everybody save 2 actors (the nerd and the Bex Taylor whatever) are just horrible performance machines.

A better summary of Scream Queens is 'SCREAM mets HEATHERS'.

Scream had a killer pilot episode while the premiere of Scream Queens was just okay. But Scream was a downhill slide after the pilot so we'll see.

I'd say Scary Movie meets Heathers.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
I'm sold, I'm all in. I don't even know what's going on but I like it.

The music is ... interesting. I feel like my subconscious is making connections about the song choices that I'm missing on a conscious level.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
They chose a bad night, I have to watch on the Roku Fox app because my DVR is full that night.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
When Chanel says Mother Radwell looks like last seasons ostrich skin hand bag that somehow learned to talk I lost it. I had to backup to hear it again and still I don't think I heard all the other insults from laughing so hard. Emma Roberts really was born to play Chanel.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Or Pete was the person who turned on the fryer, either way I believe he's a red herring.

This is the best thread, all the theories are immensely entertaining.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Ugh, I had to wait 2 days to watch the finale. The series was amazing, the finale was a letdown. I was really hoping for a crescendo of murder followed by a dramatic unmasking but the story just fizzled.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Grem posted:

Just put Chad in every show on television.

Imagine random Chad Radwell cameos in Fox shows. Some of them might become good.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

DoctorX posted:

I've been told this has been officially renewed for a second season. I don't have a source though.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/15/scream-queens-season-2-fox

quote:

In season 2, the Ryan Murphy horror-comedy is moving away from the college campus, and will instead be set in a hospital

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Kwatz posted:

...I would rather see it set in a summer camp.

This for the win. Now it's all I want.

• Locked thread