Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Pan Dulce posted:

Is no one going to comment on that crazy "girl power" destruction of a frat boy after munching on cotton balls? That was insanely over-the-top, not necessary for what was dished out, but what a spectacle to watch!

Yeah I kept waiting for a punchline but it just kept going along straight-faced. Definitely a weird decision to include that.

Episode was great though, and I'm glad my prediction that Nasim was one of the 1995 sisters was right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

precision posted:

I would watch another season of Glee if it had the exact cast as this show.

I prefer hilariously gruesome murders to drawn-out musical numbers, thank you very much.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

I mean, I'm fairly confident there's going to be a musical number at some point this season. I'm just not looking forward to it.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

The Red Devil knew that he wouldn't get too far in his list unless he threw master investigator Denise Hemphill off her game, so he had to kill her friend.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Yeah it kind of sucks that despite being so gung-ho that Hester was obviously the killer and believing that they had proof to that effect, Grace and Zayday were still somehow swayed by Hester's accusations, to the point where a month later they're close friends with her. I was waiting for someone, anyone, to question why and how Hester had all of this evidence readily at hand.

As far as next season goes, I think it has to be a whole new story, as there's really not much left to this one. The only constant character between seasons should really be Denise Hemphill.

• Locked thread