Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dryb
Jul 30, 2007

What did I do?
This show was fairly decent for the first 35 minutes, but the last 10 felt like they just had to tie everything up with a nice bow to segue into crime-of-the-week or whatever that starts next week.

They know he's taking drugs every day, right? If they are so concerned about this problem, why aren't they trying to go after his supplier through him? Maybe this will show up next week. And the whole holding up the bank to get the cops to open up Honeycutt's safe deposit box was just... weird. That has to have problems with the permissibility of evidence. And, oops, let's just kinda shove all that under the carpet because he just seems like such a nice guy.

That being said, the main guy is engaging and goes from semi-deadbeat to genius fairly effortlessly, and I'm a sucker for sci-fi shows and will continue to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryb
Jul 30, 2007

What did I do?

X-O posted:

No need for spoiler tags, the FBI is in fact going to be his supplier not Morra. Morra is going to be giving him shots so he can continue taking it but the FBI will be supplying the pills because they believe his physiology is naturally able to overcome the side effects. Remember they've been giving pills to agents but none of them could take more than a few doses without brain rot.

Ah, must have missed that. I thought he was also getting the pills from Bradley Cooper, that must have just been the shot that was preventing the side-effects.

• Locked thread