Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

I liked the "Rebecca's awesome take-down" scene, was p funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

This show gets better every week. The soundtrack and cutaways are fantastic.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Coming into the season, I fully expected this to be a semi okay cop procedural and I would've watched it anyways because I'm a sucker for shows with cops who possess a special ability and solve crimes in a different way. Holy poo poo was I wrong. I can't believe how fantastic this show is every week. The last segment absolutely killed me.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Another fantastic episode! I have a feeling that Morra & Co. have enough connections / assets / surveillance to realize the situation brewing between Brian, his father, and the FBI. There might be another pivotal moment coming up soon- similar to the file stealing situation in the Deputy Directors office- where Brian's father is used as serious leverage to get him to do something drastic.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Holmes on NZT would be beyond a super human. He would solve every unsolved case in new York City history in a day.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

That was some of the best TV I've seen all year. I initially thought Morra and some of his mercs would find and neutralize any pills on the open market and their owners once they got wind of the situation.

e- On a lighter note, it seemed like harris was drifting ever closer to Finch. If I had to guess, they'll use Casey's death as a springboard to either further her relationship with Brian or distance them because of her world shattering repeatedly at the hands of NZT.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

I'm surprised how involved cooper was during the episode. Is it some sort of deal written into an all encompassing limitless contract or what? Not that I'm complaining though because he's fantastic as Morra.

I also don't think Morra can be played for a fool so easily. He knows Brian isn't capable of cold blooded murder, even in the most dire of circumstances. There's got to be something else going on with Morra's plans.

This show is really on a roll too, it was a great episode. It's awesome how quickly they can go from silly to dramatic to heart wrenching and intense. The actor who plays brian is a versatile dude. Also, one last thing- the music during the fight scene between Piper and Brian was great.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

This show never disappoints. Some serious poo poo is about to go down with Rebecca and Morra.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Another great episode. Love the illustrations and ike bit at the end. I like the music during the last scene, sounds like good treadmill music IMO, but I have no idea what it is. Is there a database or something that they update or an easy way to find a song from a show?

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Yeah they were pretty hard on him for not wanting to commit treason.

There was something different about the directing this episode, it had such an ominous feel. I don't know how to describe it further than that though.

Anyways, Brian is about to be on the run from a number of people and shits gonna go down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Hughlander posted:

I feel stupid for not getting that.

Can someone explain? I must have missed those.

• Locked thread