Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

This show is seriously surprising me with how much I enjoy it every week. It has to be such a fun job to be a graphic design person on this show, all the layovers and cutaways are great.

I need to get my roommate in on this show; he loves Chuck and would binge watch every episode of this show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I did notice that the lighting has gotten more consistently bright - early on it was a stark difference between the dark off-NZT world and how much lighter everything for on NZT. I wonder how much they'll continue to play with that difference going forward.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

This show is so happy and fun but I can't shake the feeling that it's going to all go to poo poo and a future episode will be an absolutely depressing hour of television.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Finally got around to catching up on the latest episode, I absolutely loved the tech montages. That cute kitten montage had to have saved some intern or low level writer a few hours of wikipedia time.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

This show isn't afraid to flip the switch between fun and serious. Hoping the Doyle stuff gets resolved without any major shakeups, his stuff was sad to watch.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I formally request to switch Agent Boyle with Detective Boyle (from Brooklyn Nine Nine) for an episode.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

My friend and ex roommate pointed out that Limitless currently has a 57 on Metacritic, to which I replied: shut up, you and the critics are poo poo, this show is great, and I can't believe I lived with you you big dumb baby.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Was Brian ever on anything harder than pot before he got on NZT?

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

loving fuckitty gently caress gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Just think of all the set designers who got to make the arts, crafts, and fun cutaway gags who have to go back to boring other shows :(

• Locked thread