Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Mike and Ike busting out the crafts for Naz was the greatest thing ever. I adore this show. It totally shouldn't work at all but somehow it is just magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Morra did some NZT magic predicting a car crash a minute or so before it actually happened to get De Niro to gently caress off. He did but implied that he'd come back around to take another stab at getting Morra under his thumb.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Wow that was brutal :smith: any other show would have dragged this out for seasons

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh there is no god

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

So this was mildly (extremely) annoying:

I found it in the CBS gift bag for Los Angeles Screenings for the 2016-2017 season.

:negative:

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Tenzarin posted:

It was good it was cancelled. At least they wrapped it up. The characters lived out the rest of their endless life's doing monsters of the week episodes.

Now that it's canceled the ending kinda bugs me. As they showed it, it seemed like they thought they already had a renewal in the bag with them talking about expanding the team and that sort of thing. If they thought it was on the bubble I'd think they'd have dropped in a short scene with Brian and Rebecca kissing or something.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Feenix posted:

Dude, what? They (thankfully) made it clear the Rebecca and Brian care deeply for each other but I respect that every show doesn't have to have man-tagonist and woman-tagonist need to gently caress.

Also they made it very clear that Brian and what's her name had more feelings than just a casual dating thing.

Also also: didn't he literally just say goodbye to her in that very episode?

I think that if the show had gone on that eventually they would have ended up together, it's just the natural evolution of shows like that. Hell it wouldn't even be my pick, I liked the chemistry between Brian and Piper more. The ending was fine, even good it just felt like it was setup to continue and expand the story. So let me revise that. If they had thought they were probably getting canned then I think a scene with Brian and Piper sailing off into the sunset together would have been nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

odiv posted:

We'll never really know, but Limitless seemed like it was trying to do a lot more fun and less formulaic things as it went on. I really hope they wouldn't have fallen into that trap.

:agreed:

Just from a production standpoint though it's cheaper for two regulars to carry the relationship component rather than paying for a recurring guest. But yeah, we'll never know and that loving sucks.

• Locked thread